Alex McLeish

gordov

He's is forever saying he won't talk about players at other clubs but he constantly admitting his interest in Boyd and says he'll be back for him in the summer. What a prick......I hope that they get battered down to the bottom half of the Prem!!

Then yesterday he threatens Barry with his place in the team if he joins back up with Scotland!!

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl
He's is forever saying he won't talk about players at other clubs but he constantly admitting his interest in Boyd and says he'll be back for him in the summer. What a prick......I hope that they get battered down to the bottom half of the Prem!!

Then yesterday he threatens Barry with his place in the team if he joins back up with Scotland!!

Calm it

Calm it

You can f**k off......you quite happy at other managers tapping up our players?? Didn't think so

Calm it

You can f**k off......you quite happy at other managers tapping up our players?? Didn't think so

Lol!!!!

Alex McLeish is a legend!

Calm it

Mmmmm ? :sherlock:

Done nothing wrong imo. Boyd is fee to talk to other clubs so I can't see the problem. If Boyd signed the contract there would be no issue. Boyd is looking after himself by seeing what is out there and Mcleish is looking after Birmingham by trying to sign him.

Calm it

Lol!!!!

Alex McLeish is a legend in his own living room

tided that up

He can talk about signing Boyd all he wants.

Boyd has less than 6 months left on his contract and can talk to any club between now and the end of the season.

He is not tapping him up or breaking any rules.

Exactly (tu)

Calm it

If we lose boyd it wont be big ecks fault it will be our own. Boyd could have been tied up to Rangers for life last season but we never even offered him a sniff at a contract instead we tried to punt him for peanuts. All i can say is thank fcuk boyd rejected personal terms at birmingham because he has been immense this season.

Calm it

wow, you have problems :lol:

Visit a doctor.

Big Eck is a legend. Winning two titles on a shoestring budget. Very harshly treated by the club.

Big Eck is a legend. Winning two titles on a shoestring budget. Very harshly treated by the club.

No TAFKAWVB,Very harshly treated by Murray. (tu)

Mcliesh was a great manager for us. He is now at another club trying to better that club with better players. At least hees honest

The Ginger Genius strikes again,when are we going to wash our hands of this clown? :huh:

and here was me thinking that it was strachan who was the ginger genius but feel free to correct me. as for eck he done us proud on nowt so let him do the job he is paid to and improve his present club

No TAFKAWVB,Very harshly treated by Murray. (tu)

Ignore