McGhee to potentially field a weakened team against Celtic

sillybilly

Should be looked at by some one. That can't be right. You should not be allowed to field a weak team by your choice in a league game.

It's not even his choice.

It'll have been battered into his mentality (along with other places) by the priests'n'co when he was just a young rhat.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

would this not be a form of cheating making it clear 2 everyone in scottish football u have a full squad to pick from, but because u have a cup game in midweek ur resting all ur big players.if he does this the sfa must act.

the wanker even hase a clause in his contract that if celtic want him the sheep must let him go.

the next time we play aberdeen i would love to hear us belt out Mark Mcgee you'r a paedo as this is what the motherwell fans did and he lost the plot

That would be good.

cannot put into words how much i hate him

I can put so much words into how much I hate him, just can't be fucked wasting my time

lets not complain about this at the end of the day he's a tim who's trying to get the celtic fans to love him so they'll think he's really "celtic minded" and perfect for the job once monkey heid gets sacked.
I like your thinking batman! :sherlock:

lets not complain about this at the end of the day he's a tim who's trying to get the celtic fans to love him so they'll think he's really "celtic minded" and perfect for the job once monkey heid gets sacked.
I like your thinking batman! :sherlock:

:blush:

batman.jpg

had a wee quick check on an aberdeen forum to see what they thought of it and no one actually gave a fuck except the guy who posted the topic and the only reply he got was mcpedo is right with his comments because were to far behind in the league to get into Europe, they just can't see the F***** oozing out of him they think he's a real "Aberdeen" man.

McGhee is a tharrier cunt, he is one of them. He rested his first starts last game against Septic and the next game they played us and they beat us. He deliberately wants Septic to beat Aberdeen. Doing that won't help the tims win the league.

McGhee is a tharrier cunt, he is one of them. He rested his first starts last game against Septic and the next game they played us and they beat us. He deliberately wants Septic to beat Aberdeen. Doing that won't help the tims win the league.

We've not been beat off celtic this season

This is bringing the game into disrepute. You could get away with it if you just made the changes to your team on matchday but by announcing prior to the match he is well out of order and should be punished if he does.

If i was Milne, the Aberdeen Chairman, i'd be kicking this fat bastard right out the door. At every turn he comments on Celtic issues whilst ignoring his own side's poor league form and floundering cup run. Now he is talking of fielding a weakened side against that same Celtic side. Any manager who has such an unhealthy obsession with another club is not fully focussed on the job and should be sacked.

If i was a Sheep fan i'd be fuming, but i suppose that lot are just happy with their 4 Cup final performances against us every season. Anything else is a bonus.

It would also break a league rule which demands all clubs field their strongest teams.

I can see where FA's are coming from with this rule but at what point do you determine your strongest team? If you think 2 or 3 youngsters and some fringe players have trained better and looked sharper/fitter than first team players on the most money at a club, you have the right to drop them surely?

Somebody needs tae tell this tae Walter!