***The Official Rangers v St. Mirren Thread***

Muff

Boyd still looks of the pace to me, but should last the full 90minutes tonight.

Novo and Lafferty have been big disappointments in the 1st half, with Fleck and Miller on the bench i would be expecting a quick change if they don't improve at the start of the 2nd half.

Put Novo on the wing and bring Lafferty or Naismith into the middle. Need more pace and threat down the wing.

Naismith could have done better with some of his chances - looks a little slow. Lafferty wasted tonight on the wing. Edu is clearly not fully match fit and a wee bit off the pace. Due to that S davis is having too much to do in midfield and the support to Boyd is poor. A lot of the players on the pitch need game time and it is showing.

Who is on the bench?

I am not all happy about this first half. With so many changes, I would've hoped that some of them wanted to prove they deserve a chance. Alas, they've all proved why they're not regulars. Maybe with the exception of Naismith who shows ambition, but can't deliver the promises. It's the regulars that are playing. I don't mind, say, Edu. But right now he's definately not a player I want on the pitch at an important game.

Put Novo on the wing and bring Lafferty or Naismith into the middle. Need more pace and threat down the wing.

Naismith could have done better with some of his chances - looks a little slow. Lafferty wasted tonight on the wing. Edu is clearly not fully match fit and a wee bit off the pace. Due to that S davis is having too much to do in midfield and the support to Boyd is poor. A lot of the players on the pitch need game time and it is showing.

Who is on the bench?

we have

Alexander

Fleck

Miller

Whittaker

Wilson

Miller and Fleck to come on for Naismith and Lafferty at about 70mins if things havnt changed