When the league could be won

not sure but we have a difficult game(which it shouldnt be) v st johnstone this weekend, lets take 1 game at a time

this league is not as clear cut as some fans think, anything can happen, weve seen how poor we can play at time, we still have to play some awkward teams.

(tu)

What game could we win the league ( earliest date )if we keep winning all our games ,including against the unwashed,even if they win all their games ,except against the Rangers.anybody know or can work it out ???

me and my mate were talking bout this last nite. We reckon (back of a fag packet maths) it wud the 1st game after the split. Ie win that game and u win the league. But this begs the question, wud the police let us play them on that day. I reckon Celtic wud feel that they wud hav the best chance of beating us that day, hence delaying our league winning. I know wat happened the last time and the police said never again but there's alot at stake for both clubs.

Imagine the video

Winning the league at the piggery part 2

What game could we win the league ( earliest date )if we keep winning all our games ,including against the unwashed,even if they win all their games ,except against the Rangers.anybody know or can work it out ???

me and my mate were talking bout this last nite. We reckon (back of a fag packet maths) it wud the 1st game after the split. Ie win that game and u win the league. But this begs the question, wud the police let us play them on that day. I reckon Celtic wud feel that they wud hav the best chance of beating us that day, hence delaying our league winning. I know wat happened the last time and the police said never again but there's alot at stake for both clubs.

Imagine the video

If we win the league at the Piggery then this will be the best year of my life

Imagine the video

I'll 2nd that Gaz. It just cudnt get any better than that

Imagine the video

I would prefer to win it at Ibrox.

*IF* we won all of our games, and they did also, it would be the first split game.

how can we win all our games and they win all their games if we play them in a week?

if we keep winning all our games ,including against the unwashed,even if they win all their games ,except against the Rangers.anybody know or can work it out ???

Imagine the video

That would be amazing ,maybe the establishment could fix that for us ,so we could make £££££££££££ outa the dvd ,called ,SIMPLY PART TWO

If we win all our games up to the split, including the Celtic game, and celtic win every game (except from against us)... we would win the league if we win or avoid defeat in the first game after the split I think

The celtic game after the split may be as early as possible to give them momentum if they win it... but the possibility of us winning it at Parkhead would arise... I dont think either of us will win every game up until then though

There is two problems with this topic

1)Anyone that thinks we wont drop points between now and (the first game after the split)must be watching some other rangers team to think that. We are not good enough to go on a run like that reason why: because the last few weeks we have only play the second half of games.

2)There is no way we would be aloud to win it at parkhead, not after the last time. the sfa will make sure it doesn't happen.

There is two problems with this topic

1)Anyone that thinks we wont drop points between now and (the first game after the split)must be watching some other rangers team to think that. We are not good enough to go on a run like that reason why: because the last few weeks we have only play the second half of games.

2)There is no way we would be aloud to win it at parkhead, not after the last time. the sfa will make sure it doesn't happen.

They cant do anything about it. Lets say we could win the league by winning the first game after the split, the SPL schedule the Old Firm game for the second last or last game of the season. A bizzare run of results sees it going to a decider in the Old Firm game. What could they do?