Allan McGregor

kanjo

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That article in the sun today from Frank Mcagevery, or some sort of Mcirish name.

Says Rangers fans started on his on saturday night, but he goes onto say its Mcgreggors fault for being out on a saturday night.

It begs the question, what was the 53 year old man doing in the centre of Glasgow on Saturday night? Paedo bastard.

Maybe he assulted Greegs

Cover what up?

He got a kicking, what's to cover up?

The alleged rape allegation. I say we have him beheaded to save the club from any embarrassment.

interesting way to go, is killing our top class keeper really the solution though ?

Cover what up?

The alleged rape allegation. I say we have him beheaded to save the club from any embarrassment.

interesting way to go, is killing our top class keeper really the solution though ?

Well, I'm not seeing any other folk offering a solution,are you?

Cover what up?

Well, I'm not seeing any other folk offering a solution,are you?

fair point :rolleyes:

A person is innocent until proven guilty.

Whatever the truth, many a person has been arrested and charged by police.

Only to be later released! Whatever has or hasn't happened, no one has yet been CONVICTED.

Being arrested for rape, whether innocent or guilty, isn't good. Mud sticks unfortunately.

It's effecting his transfer value as well, much as he's a cracking keeper, who is going to want to pay top dollar for him with this baggage?

If, and it's a big if, he is charged, his life is going to be a living hell in the goldfish bowl of Glasgow.

If he is convicted hif football days are over and rangers will sack him, but I don't even think he has been interview yet has he? What worries me, when this story first came out Greegs never got any support from the club. Its all came from the us.

A couple of things;

1 - You couldn't possibly know that unless you are there every day.

2 - Can you imagine the PR own goal if Rangers come out and support someone who is subsequently convicted of rape?

So what your trying to say is rangers don't trust anything he says

Sorry mate, didn't realise you had replied.

What I'm saying is that a club like Rangers, in this situation, cannot possibly take the big PR risk of backing a potential rapist. Especially not in the PC-wary climate as it is.

(tu)

Cover what up?

Alexander is more than capable of standing in :pipe:

Cover what up?

true, always better to have two great keeper's than one though :sherlock:

Only to be later released! Whatever has or hasn't happened, no one has yet been CONVICTED.

Being arrested for rape, whether innocent or guilty, isn't good. Mud sticks unfortunately.

It's effecting his transfer value as well, much as he's a cracking keeper, who is going to want to pay top dollar for him with this baggage?

If, and it's a big if, he is charged, his life is going to be a living hell in the goldfish bowl of Glasgow.

If he is convicted hif football days are over and rangers will sack him, but I don't even think he has been interview yet has he? What worries me, when this story first came out Greegs never got any support from the club. Its all came from us.

How the hell could the cub support him? If he's convicted he will be goin to prison, never mind Rangers sacking him.

I'm sick of hearing about him and his ned girlfriend. Whether he is guilty or not he's more trouble than he's worth.

If he is convicted hif football days are over and rangers will sack him, but I don't even think he has been interview yet has he? What worries me, when this story first came out Greegs never got any support from the club. Its all came from us.

How the hell could the cub support him? If he's convicted he will be goin to prison, never mind Rangers sacking him.

I'm sick of hearing about him and his ned girlfriend. Whether he is guilty or not he's more trouble than he's worth.

whatever happens i think we've more than capable backup in alexander, give him a run and he'll be the best spl keeper going.

There is so much hypocrisy; Goram is regarded by us as a hero despite his off field antics.The media still regard McAvennie as a likeable rogue despite his lifestyle and illegal activities.Gazza;enough said.

Many postings on this forum re McGregor are way over the top and bordering on hysterical.

Imo it's because Goram and Gazza in particular seemed to be at heart decent guys who had problems. The last few years have shown Gazza had severe problems mentally.

Mcgregor on the other hand is just an over-rated ned with too much money and no brains. Not sure what happened during the Kai Johansen minutes silence but if he disrespected it he should have been booted out then.

The last we heard there was a mobile phone video that showed the lassie was a willing participant.

I personally dont think it will go much further but as already mentioned, mud sticks.

1 in 7 that go to court go to jail so it's fairly safe odds tbh.

the mhedia will spunk in their pants tho.

Cover what up?

Why have Alexander shot for him? poor bugger done nothing wrong :P

Cover what up?

Why have Alexander shot for him? poor bugger done nothing wrong :P

in the words of hugh keevins: "erm erm erm erm..."

There is so much hypocrisy; Goram is regarded by us as a hero despite his off field antics.The media still regard McAvennie as a likeable rogue despite his lifestyle and illegal activities.Gazza;enough said.

Many postings on this forum re McGregor are way over the top and bordering on hysterical.

Imo it's because Goram and Gazza in particular seemed to be at heart decent guys who had problems. The last few years have shown Gazza had severe problems mentally.

Mcgregor on the other hand is just an over-rated ned with too much money and no brains. Not sure what happened during the Kai Johansen minutes silence but if he disrespected it he should have been booted out then.

How is McGregor overrated? <cr>

He's proven how valuable and good a goalkeeper he is plenty of times. That save at Parkheid earlier in the season, his save in Germany against Bremen, countless times he's bailed Rangers out. The guy deserves all the praise he gets.

the problem now is that AM's an easy target. Fuck, the t*rriers have even got a board full of Bears slating the guy and saying he should GTF.

Aye he's maybe not the brightest bulb off the park, but between the sticks he's done a job for us, he waited in the shadow of klos/watterus for how long and kept at it until he got the no.1 jersey - surely thats some sort of loyalty to the club? surely its about time we (and the club itself) show some loyalty to him.

If (and thats a big if) anything comes of all this carryon then i'll be one of the first to say that he should be hung never mind jailed, but until theres some solid evidence then IMO we should be right behind him. he's our number 1 GK, and i would rather see him in between those sticks on Sunday rather than NA - who i still think is a good keeper, just not up to AM's standard overall.

It would get it right up Timmy if instead of tearing into our own - like several bears always seem to do - we get right behind him. I doubt he'll need it if he plays on Sunday but i'd like to see the Bears rattle out some vocal support for the guy. I'm sure himself he knows he's an idiot at times, and i have no doubt he's got enough people telling him, surely while he's doing a job for us we've got to help him out.

TBPH, i'd be surprised if this anymore than Timmy still feeling sore from being tango'd and trying to get at us before we fuck them on Sunday.