Filth at it again

dirtybill

That wouldnt happen never happened the last time.

I agree with the rest if what you say 100%

Last time?

Falkirk away when they interupted the soliders minutes silence nothing got done to them.

How do you know that? You weren't there.

Step Dad was.

How would he know no one was arrested ?

You seem to know nothing of Scottish law if you think you couldn't get done breach or behaviour likely to cause breach of the peace. So technically you are talking shite.

The reason we couldn't ban them is it's against league rules whatever they do, doesn't mean they aren't breaking the law though.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That wouldnt happen never happened the last time.

I agree with the rest if what you say 100%

Last time?

Falkirk away when they interupted the soliders minutes silence nothing got done to them.

How do you know that? You weren't there.

Step Dad was.

How would he know no one was arrested ?

You seem to know nothing of Scottish law if you think you couldn't get done breach or behaviour likely to cause breach of the peace. So technically you are talking shite.

The reason we couldn't ban them is it's against league rules whatever they do, doesn't mean they aren't breaking the law though.

His step dad was there(taig obviously)so he knows cos his step dad knows, that other people know,once other people know then the other people know then your doomed.

Just been hearing the filth are fizzing over the proposed minutes silence for Gerry neef a silence at the request of his family which im sure will be observed impecably by us, however the tinkers are moaning sayin we arent taking their views into account and the silence is "controversial" etc, they are just panicking in my eyes as they know every last peace of filth to man will fuck it up.

SCUM of the highest order

please...........WHAT? who the hell could possibly have ANY issues for a minutes silence for ANYONE at ANYTIME? its a fucking minutes silence, anyone who has a problem with it, should be locked up.

someones made that up, no one, not even a T*rrier would complain about having to sit through a minutes silence for one of our heroes at OUR stadium.

I'm just astounded that this is even being brought up by anyone as an issue.

Is it not a well established tradition at most football clubs to hold a minutes silence for a past player of the club ?

How/why on earth can/would anyone RAceltic minded or otherwise even try to discredit us for doing what they and every other football team regularly do with dignity and respect?

Could there possibly be a more insane, moronic, hate fuelled and downright dirty scum of the earth collective than RAceltic? I'm genuinely and honestly finding it near impossible to comprehend how despicable they really are.

The real point of the matter is this.

A minute of silence is the customary way to pay respect at a football game, all around the country.

The only place where this did not take place on Remembrance Day 2008 was Celtic Park.

Let them bitch and whine all they like, the silence will take place and when (not an if) they disrupt it, they will be shown up for the disgrace they are. All we can hope is that Sky do not mute their cameras and allow their shameful actions to reach all corners of the globe, as it should.

Just been hearing the filth are fizzing over the proposed minutes silence for Gerry neef a silence at the request of his family which im sure will be observed impecably by us, however the tinkers are moaning sayin we arent taking their views into account and the silence is "controversial" etc, they are just panicking in my eyes as they know every last peace of filth to man will fuck it up.

please...........WHAT? who the hell could possibly have ANY issues for a minutes silence for ANYONE at ANYTIME? its a fucking minutes silence, anyone who has a problem with it, should be locked up.

someones made that up, no one, not even a T*rrier would complain about having to sit through a minutes silence for one of our heroes at OUR stadium.

Believe it mate,

53610730.jpg

There whole pages dedicated to this on kds, really are deplorable.

I see this thread has taken a turn for the worst with some mud slinging going on, leave that to the tims guys eh

was just trying to highlight what some of these animals are up to.

I wouldn't hold minutes silences against them or the sheep. They have proven they cannot be trusted and the tribute will not be what the person deserves.

It would be the next home game for me.

So because they can't control themselves we've not to have a minutes silences,get a grip GCL?it's the first home game no matter who it's against.

I would rather have a proper tribute than what happened, for example, during George young's minutes silence. Did his memory deserve to be tarnished in such a way ?

You seem to have quite a lot of concern that the t*rriers don't get into trouble.

Why?

Honouring our dead properly is more important to me than getting the t*rriers into trouble. They will get themselves into trouble anyway, it's there nature. No need to give them more opportunties if it means disrespecting recently deceased players.

Everyone has there own priorities though i suppose........

Believe it mate,

53610730.jpg

There whole pages dedicated to this on kds, really are deplorable.

I see this thread has taken a turn for the worst with some mud slinging going on, leave that to the tims guys eh

was just trying to highlight what some of these animals are up to.

They bastards make me sick.

If they disrupt this silence they should lose their allocation for the next game at ibrox

Why freedom of speech !!!!!!

explain

Its not the law to keep a minutes silence or even a rule in the ground its just disrespectful so technically they are doind nothing wrong so they should keep there allocation the game would be pish without them there aswell.

Your a fucking loonball for a statement like that. Get a fucking grip.

I wouldn't hold minutes silences against them or the sheep. They have proven they cannot be trusted and the tribute will not be what the person deserves.

I totally disagree on this perspective, if our great fans are dignified in showing a minutes silence and they are incapable of doing so it will just show them up for the losers that they are.

I totally disagree on this perspective, if our great fans are dignified in showing a minutes silence and they are incapable of doing so it will just show them up for the losers that they are.

So showing them up is more important than the minutes silence itself ?

I agree with GCL on this one.

Taking their views into account? What is controversial about observing a minutes silence? These cunts are vile.

It won't though.

Celtic will start booing or whatever, then more and more Rangers fans will get frustrated at start giving it back.

It's a fucking terrible idea. If I was part of Mr Neef's family, I'd rather wait until he could get the respect he deserved.

Where did I say it was more important?

We should have a minutes silence when and where we want, and not choose another venue/game to pander to their needs.