I have never wanted to beat this shower of lying . .

BLUEDIGNITY

. . cowardly, backstabbin, ambulance chasin, terrorist minded, paranoid, perverted, ignorant, thick mhick bhastards so much in all my life. After their latest round of intimidation at DMB, Greegs and referees they make my skin crawl. And their fans outcry at a minutes silence just puts the tin lid on it for me. They will disrupt this as we all know they will, just hope they are demonised for it, if not by the mhedia but by our club. There's a bit of me wants them to to do it to show them up for what they are, but that's not how it should be, the only way to sicken this scum is beat them and beat them mercilessly. So come on The Mighty Glasgow Rangers lets put this disgusting tribe to the Establishment Sword. :sherlock:

Doesn't matter wether you want them to or not, they are scum they will do it.

. . cowardly, backstabbin, ambulance chasin, terrorist minded, paranoid, perverted, ignorant, thick mhick bhastards so much in all my life. After their latest round of intimidation at DMB, Greegs and referees they make my skin crawl. And their fans outcry at a minutes silence just puts the tin lid on it for me. They will disrupt this as we all know they will, just hope they are demonised for it, if not by the mhedia but by our club. There's a bit of me wants them to to do it to show them up for what they are, but that's not how it should be, the only way to sicken this scum is beat them and beat them mercilessly. So come on The Mighty Glasgow Rangers lets put this disgusting tribe to the Establishment Sword. :sherlock:

Well said big man :clap::praise:

Cyber cerryoot on it's way mate. These scumbags will stop at nothing to try and put us off . Ever heard of reverse psychology you T*rrier fuckwits. Mon the Teddy Bears.

i hope we play them off the park and even if its only 1-0 i hope its a mendes style screamer. No dodgy free kicks penalties offside or anything for them to moan about. I am sick to death of hearing them gurning. They have some cheek after some of the decisions that have went their way. Boruc should have been sent off against aberdeen and a penalty awarded after he clatterd their player... what happens? Absolutely nothing. Could have been the difference between a defeat and the draw they got. Funny they dont mention that one. Just hope they have nothing to complain about after sunday as it will hurt them so much more.

A truly epic rant. Well played. Now let's rip them apart.

And we did