martyboy2009

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Two things:

1 - When does McGregor's contract run out? Not the summer (correct me if I'm wrong), so whether he signs an extension or not he doesn't have to leave then.

2 - Turn your mobile on. Every man and his dog knows the official news is that McGregor has been sacked by Rangers for being a convicted rapist. All official Rangers news will be released by viral text from now on (tu)

Two things:

1 - When does McGregor's contract

run out? Not the summer (correct me if I'm wrong), so whether he

signs an extension or not he doesn't have to leave then.

This is about Boyd! What has mcgregor got to do with this??? Too early?

2 - Turn your mobile on. Every man and his dog knows the official news is that McGregor has been sacked by Rangers for being a convicted rapist. All official Rangers news will be released by viral text from now on (tu)

Two things:

:lol:doh

Obviously is too early! I've read so many McGregor threads I must have thought this was about him as well! doh:blush:

Two things:

Obviously is too early! I've read so many McGregor threads I must have thought this was about him as well! doh:blush:

That is brilliant. :lol: Poor Bluepeter it is getting too much for you. :sherlock:

Two things:

That is brilliant. :lol: Poor Bluepeter it is getting too much for you. :sherlock:

:(

It's the lack of drink, I've not touched a drop in three weeks. I'll remedy that tonight though :beer1::D

Two things:

It's the lack of drink, I've not touched a drop in three weeks. I'll remedy that tonight though :beer1::D

:cheers: Glad to hear it. You manage to get a ticket for Sunday yet?

:cheers: Glad to hear it. You manage to get a ticket for Sunday yet?

Nah mate, given up on it now. I'm going to Inverness for the weekend now so will watch it at my brother-in-law's. I'd much rather do that anyway, honest! :(

Martyboy no offence fella but you've misheard. He didn't say he'll leave in the summer, he said he can't sign a new contract while the short term future of Rangers is so uncertain. If we win the league, get a new owner etc I'm sure he'll sign; he wants to sign.

Martyboy no offence fella but you've misheard. He didn't say he'll leave in the summer, he said he can't sign a new contract while the short term future of Rangers is so uncertain. If we win the league, get a new owner etc I'm sure he'll sign; he wants to sign.

(tu) This. He had already said something about it depends on the future of Walter as well. Welcome to the site mate.

This has to be one of the worst pieces on journalism ever, its a well known fact (or at least i assumed it was)that Boyd wasn't going to sign that contract extension until new ownership of the club had been sorted and also Smith staying will be a big factor.

Two things:

1 - When does McGregor's contract run out? Not the summer (correct me if I'm wrong), so whether he signs an extension or not he doesn't have to leave then.

THIS IN NOW AN ALLAN MCGREGOR THREAD!!!!

:lol:

Why would the uncertainty stop him signing a contract??? What has he got to lose???

Two things:

:lol::dry:

Two things:

:mcgregor: