Can anyone make a .GIF of Thomson owning Keane?

papaguy51

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i find myself drawn to this thread for some reason :unsure:

I could watch that tackle 10000 times and not get bored of it. :drool:

only 10,000 ? i did that by breakfast :lol:

Brilliant, isn't it? :D

When i first seen the tackle i KNEW we were going to win that game for sure , take a bow KT :praise: his other one on mcgayday ? i think it was also a belter :D

One of you fine gentlemen MUST do one of Thommo whacking the ball off of Kamara.

Please. :D

24ce3qw.jpg

There was an incident a few seasons ago which were pretty similar to that. Samaras took a dive, and the ball was there to be blasted right in his face, which would have wiped him right out, but our player (can't remember who it was?) failed to take the opportunity.

If only it was Kevin Thomson it had fallen to!

does anyone know the crack with tryin to save this gif ?

anytime i try and right click over it to save it. it comes up as an image only, and doesnt play as a gif once saved, even when i choose gif as the file type. anyone advise me what's wrong ?

One of you fine gentlemen MUST do one of Thommo whacking the ball off of Kamara.

Please. biggrin.gif

24ce3qw.jpg

Thing is Kamara clearly play acted being injured and when he did not get a decision form the ref he sat up! No mention of that cheating cunt in the press either

Believe it or not - i think that, due to how close Thommo and broon-arse are.......i reckon Broon-arse musta told Thommo that keano thinks he's the big deal..n Thommo's took him out!!!!!!! wot ye think?