Junior Football

Probably Cambuslang Rangers as well since I used to drink in Sweepers every Thursday for about 2 years. Seen a few games. Still go down from time to time. I'll keep an eye out for results.

I dunno if he still is the manager but the guy that was, his daughter used to go out with one of the guys I worked with.

noone really

my girlfriends dad helps run Yoker Athletic, despite the fact theyre in something like division 6 i suppose i have to say them

although i used to go see the odd Pollok or benburb game when i ws younger as they played not too far from my house

Whenever Rangers aren't playing I used to always try to get down to the Stonehouse Violet or amateur games they were always a good laugh usually. Was magic when the Violet beat Bellshill in the cup 5 or 6 years ago Tommy Coyne was their manager n he got fuckin dogs abuse

Whenever Rangers aren't playing I used to always try to get down to the Stonehouse Violet or amateur games they were always a good laugh usually. Was magic when the Violet beat Bellshill in the cup 5 or 6 years ago Tommy Coyne was their manager n he got fuckin dogs abuse

I followed Bellshill a few years back when my mate was playing for them.

He moved to Alloa tho so I haven't seen them for a while.

I play for Clydebank so i suppose i better say them!!!

Rumour has it Budgie is getting the 'Lok job.

Who have you got on saturday? Is Paul Allum still playing with yous?

Vale of Clyde away in the West of scotland i think. Paul's still there I, just back from a 3 game ban. Really good player Paul is.

I followed Bellshill a few years back when my mate was playing for them.

He moved to Alloa tho so I haven't seen them for a while.

It was hilarious. It just after Rangers played Galatasary in the Champions League and some nutter had taken the time to make a sign saying 'Welcome To Hell' before settin it on fire when the teams came out :L

Now i think about it must have been longer than 6 years. Christ just realised I'm old!!

Whole family are from Cambuslang and I went to all the games for about 2 years while I was about ages 7-9. I'm from Blantyre though and recently have seen more of their games than anyone elses which causes my Papa to think I'm Judas :lol:

I like to see both Cambuslang and the Vics do well but don't follow either of them religiously.

I play for my village's teams feeder team, but I've had a few Highland League teams managers asking if I'd go for trials with them.

Don't what I'll do, I might go for a few of the trials.