Funny story about Boughy

CF5LOYAL

My mates Dad works in security and is now working at Bougherra's flats. He seen him last weekend and asked him if we would be fit this weekend. Boughy replied 'I'm not who you think I am' so he said 'Yes I do, You play for Rangers' Boughy then told him he wasn't a footballer but a property developer :lol: to which my mates dad said 'I know who you are i've got your name on my list of tenants I look after' Boughy then walked away smiling! :D

What a legend :wink::uk:

u know that boughy almost killed his cousin??

it happened during Algeria vs Ivory Coast game, all of his family in Algeria were watching the game, and when boughy

scored in the last minute, his cousin got a heart attack and carried to the hospital immediately!

thanks God, he survived :D

it happened during Algeria vs Ivory Coast game, all of his family in Algeria were watching the game, and when boughy

neutralized in the last minute, his cousin got a heart attack and carried to the hospital immediately!

I know its not clever making fun of someone whose first language isn't English but this did make laugh... :lol:

neutralized in the last minute, his cousin got a heart attack and carried to the hospital immediately!

:lol:

That had me in stitches!

neutralized :lol: :lol: :lol:

:wink:

I know its not clever making fun of someone whose first language isn't English but this did make laugh... :lol:

:lol:

That had me in stitches!

hate u :(

shut up :P