Favourite player in current squad

Muiry12

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, on ability it has to be Davis or Bougherra , as a true honest professional and genuine guy it has to be Big Davie Weir and for goals it has to be Boydy but I'm afraid "There's Only One Nacho Novo" true cult hero and 110% he plays for the jersey which in my opinion means alot !!!

I'd also go for Davis for similar reasons as previously mentioned. The most frustrating player for me would be Beasley. We have seen what he is capable of doing, but is far too inconsistent and injury prone.

Davis is our most creative player so I'd go with him.

Boydy frustrates me like fuck................................and then he bangs the goals in and I forget about all the frustrations.

Wee Nacho is a close 2nd to Davis though.

Boyd: IMO He's made the most advancements to his game over the last few seasons, that coupled with all the goals he scores. He is closely followed by: Davis, Bougie, Shagger, Sasa & Wilson who have all been very impressive.

Disappointed in:

Fleck coz he defo has the ability, but think the star lifestyle has went to his head far too quick.

Thompson to me often looks lazy, like he cannae be arsed! Like not closing down, not putting in tackles or tracking back (for our supposed replacement to BF and captaincy he needs to be giving more!) - to be fair, he has recently been putting in the shifts, but the bad still outweigh the good IMO.

Beasley coz he has skills, but we rarely see them. And when we do, he gets injured shortly after.

Bottom of the barrel (was going to put 'Hate' but he is still our player... for now):

Lafferty... (I'm sure most can fill this part in yourselves)

novo for his determination and graft also hes scored a lot of important goals for us and reall loves the club its a real shame he dosent get played ahead of that useeless bastard lafferty