Craig Thompson

Davie2909

He was an absolute shambles, the Wilson sendin off has tae be one of the worst decisions ive seen in my life, how can he be the last man when davies already in the box ?

I hope he enjoyed picking up his medal haha whos the F*nian in the black

thompson has just done us a favour ffs....the phone ins all next week will at last for the first time this year

be free of bead rattlin,paranoid the whole worlds against us tattie pickers...lets just see how they swallow this one...

oh and a side issue for the rest of the season our starting line up should be ..

alexander/mcgregor

whittaker weir papac

davis mcculloch novo

miller boyd

its too fuckin easy guys....lets rub their paranoid faces right in it...

he's the top rated ref in the league and the one i most despair of seeing when the teams run out. has a problem with kevin thomson. have been banging on about this for years,he'll book kt every time he refs us, to be fair kt gave him the chance to send him off today but how the flcuk could he let the two fouls in the lead up to that go?

however,

we only need nine men, thats why we're champions

get it roond ye craig thomson ya rattler

its swings and roundabouts, some weeks you get the decisions, some weeks you dont.

its something we all have to live with. you canny laugh at sellik 1 minute, then go aff yer nut the next when something goes against us. catch a grip.

watp

If he'd done his job right, Thommo wouldn't have been in the position to commit a daft foul.

This is true Papa. However, Thomson should take responsibility for his actions and not commit such a stupid foul, especially so soon after he was fouled himself. By doing that he gave the ref an impression that there was a hint of malice in his challenge and he invited Thompson to send him off.

IMO though it could have gone either way. Seen plenty of similar challenges that resulted in just a yellow, whereas others have resulted in red.