Mowbray sacked

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I need to add my sorrow - I will miss him :-( who else could delude themselves into thinking that Celtic were putting in good performances (when they weren't) AND that performance, not points mattered!!! .

He made my season and nearly any manager could do better.

Remember how well they played against St. Johnstone (who had only 10 men!), how they scored 4 against Aberdeen (and drew) and how they out played us (but we won).

Mopery will be missed!! :lol:

I hope they get another 'Cheltic Minded Manager' in, at least Strapon made a contest of it, (Well at least till Uncle Walt returned - how many has he seen of in his time?)!

Can't see Lennon doing much, they have too many players that don't have a clue what playing for the OF should mean. If they had more homegrown players then I could imagine Lennon getting them fired up, but this bunch, nah.

Lennons in charge and I think its a brilliant appointment.

Theres someone who will get tore into the likes of Samaras and Braafheid and let Scott Brown know what it means to captain Glasgow Celtic.

There will be more drawing results out for them, I think.

He is an evil wee cant but this is the best appointment they could have made.

His celtic minded creditials are 10/10!

Theres someone who will get tore into the likes of Samaras and Braafheid and let Scott Brown know what it means to captain Glasgow Celtic.

So is/was Tony :(

aye tony played for celtic but hes english he grew up in yorkshire supporting middlesborough.

Lennon played for celtic but hes Northern Irish he grew up in Lurgan supporting Celtic all his breathing moments.

aye tony played for celtic but hes english he grew up in yorkshire supporting middlesborough.

Lennon played for celtic but hes Northern Irish he grew up in Lurgan supporting Celtic all his breathing moments.

he nos to much for me :dry:

he nos to much for me :dry:

doh who the fock are you anyway