Big Boumsong on SSN

Girlfriend bought me the white top with bougherra on it and the red one with mendes at christmas.

Just wish she would put my name and their numbers lol.

Bought the home & third top last season got FERGUSON 6 on the home one and MENDES 4 on the third one :anguish::lol:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I bought a Barry Ferguson t-shirt out of the Ibrox megastore, had Rangers across the front with the Scotland flag through the letters, the Rangers sign and BF with the Scotland flag through it again and Barry Ferguson written underneath it. A month later, he left :(

Had the red third top. Was a minted top. I have made that mistake before. Had FERGUSON 6 when he left for Blackburn so bought a new top only for him to return 18 months later while we had the same strip. Also got LE GUEN 12 on the back of one. After that I decided no more names :lol:

You want to try one last top? Maybe a Lafferty one?

haha gd idea (tu)

That used to be a standing joke in the pub in Stonehouse where I drink. If it wasn't everyone saying getting Mo Ross it was McCulloch after him

just watched it there, he says

"I really enjoyed playing for Rangers, I spent 6 fantastic months there. And then at Newcastle it was really difficult for me because when the team lost, it was me, it was unfair, you cannot charge only once man when the team lose"

"Big Eck is a very good man, a very good, fanstastic manager, why not if i have the oppertunity to work with him why not, i would really appreciate it"

Reporter then asks

Do you still keep an eye on the Rangers Results?

JAB replies with a massive smile

"of course, of course, Follow Follow, we will follow Rangers, everywhere, anywhere....im a Rangers fan,im still a Rangers fan, im a little bit sad to just spend 6 months in Scotland but maybe i will go there to finish my career or to work for, i dont know"

Maybe as a Manager? you manage Rangers one day?

"haha why not? it would be very good to manage Rangers

Bougherra and Boumsong at the back would be amazing! THAT game though against Auxerre, was his only bad game I think.

And Hearts at home, against De Vries.

He also struggled at times nippy strikers, mind you, many defenders too.

Bougherra and Boumsong at the back would be amazing! THAT game though against Auxerre, was his only bad game I think.

It would be marvellous.

Boumsong was fantastic. The fct that people can only really pick out two below par performances in six months shows just how consistant he was.

It would be marvellous.

Boumsong was fantastic. The fct that people can only really pick out two below par performances in six months shows just how consistant he was.

back 3 of

Boogie Boumsong Cuellar drool.gif

In the few months Boumsong was with us he was a class act who strolled through most games. The only bad games he had where against Mark De Vries and that Auxerre nightmare at Ibrox.

A CB pairing of Boumsong and Bougherra would be great but I wouldn't take Boumsong back.