Are we getting a new kit manufacturer next season?

ElBufalo20

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have herd it is going to be Nike due to Nike owning the rights of Umbro, They want the advantages of Rangers and Celtic both having Nike.

TBH I hate haveing the same deals as them anguish.gif but if it is a good deal worth loads of money then i will take it.

I dont' mind as long as we lose the JJB deal. I live in Australia and they have a standard 40 quid delivery fee, even for a 3 quid mug. Idiots.

That's why I get my Cousin or my Sister to send me a strip instead of getting it through the JJB overseas delivery.

It will still be Umbro as the strip deal is linked to the JJB outsourcing....

So why change the strip instead of keeping the same one which is popular?

I suppose money is the answer but i'm hoping for something far more interesting!

So why change the strip instead of keeping the same one which is popular?

I suppose money is the answer but i'm hoping for something far more interesting!

Unfortunately money is always the answer when it comes to replica strips...

I'd imagine Tennents will also want a new strip for their new sponsorship.

Personally I'm hoping the strip will look something like this which is in keeping with the 2011 Umbro templates:

11gk4d0.jpg

Not sure what branding Tennent's will be permitted to use so they be forced into a less bold logo:

vfjtjd.jpg

:)

Personally I'm hoping the strip will look something like this which is in keeping with the 2011 Umbro templates:

11gk4d0.jpg

Not sure what branding Tennent's will be permitted to use so they be forced into a less bold logo:

do5buq.jpg

:)

I was hoping they would use the 'J.R. Tennents' signature in white but i doubt that will be the case!

Who ever it is that has the privelage of supplying the Rangers kits , better put a lot of effort into the design , because people wont buy it anymore just because it's Rangers imo because of the expense of everything these days , mind you I would like to see a purple away/european strip :21:

Who ever it is that has the privelage of supplying the Rangers kits , better put a lot of effort into the design , because people wont buy it anymore just because it's Rangers imo because of the expense of everything these days , mind you I would like to see a purple away/european strip :21:

There's an oxymoron right there!

If anyone remembers the purple strip , could you post some pics :praise: in advance , imo it was an absolute belter

That was my favourite shirt when I was younger, til I broke my elbow and the CUNTS at the hospital had to cut it up the side to get it off. I refused for a few days but they insisted.