Are we getting a new kit manufacturer next season?

ElBufalo20

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha Ha were all the other usernames taken.? :lol:

and yes we will be getting a new kit manufacturer next season,but no one knows who.?

most people are hoping for adidas. the umbro deal is up this summer.

00000042.gif

No guarantee it won't be renewed though. So possibly no new kit manufacturer.

the JJB is still in operation, meaning the likelihood that it will remain umbro. the reason behind this is that JJB have shares in UMBRO and therefore use them as our supplier. If the deal is not renewed I will be worried as I have a feeling it will more likely be one of JJB Sports brands such as Champion rather than Nike or Adidas.

Really hope I am wrong. Adidas or Nike would see the standard of all training wear improve and would be better quality shirts. If Scotland can get Adidas, hopefully we can... but as I said I'm not holding my breath

To the best of my knowledge, it will be umbro again with tennents in the front. Surely it won't be the big red T......will it.......

what else is it going to be?

That would look well smart.

are u being serious?! Red T would be fuckin horrific. I was thinking just "tennents" on the front like on the cans.

Ha Ha were all the other usernames taken.? :lol:

and yes we will be getting a new kit manufacturer next season,but no one knows who.?

most people are hoping for adidas. the umbro deal is up this summer.

00000042.gif

I hope it is mate, as I dont like the umbro stuff, n adidas stuff should be smart as fuck (tu)

I have heard it will NOT be UMBRO.

Have heard a rumour it may be KAPPA :anguish:

Kappa kits are awesome. Roma, Sampdoria have great kits. It will be Umbro though. I dont any new manufacturer will touch us when we are stuck with JJB. Whats the point making a kit that no one can buy unless you are in Ibrox and then you can only get a size xxxxxL.