2010/11 Rangers shirts: Home, away and 3rd kits

scottjf82

eally hope not, thats rank. I prefer my home kits to have a bit of red in them. Really liked this seasons shirt, wish we had kept it for another year (damn you Tennants for taking over sponsership :))

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is this the picture you saw mate ?

I think that is a guess by someone myself - it will just say Tennents mate

There are two different pics on the link - one with the large 'T' and one with the Tennent's wording. The large 'T' would not be permitted under existing SPL rules so the first design was just for fun.

:)

It will be the large 'T'. With 'F' and 'P' on there as well.

:wink:

Frankie needs psychiatric attention? :lol:

When I first saw the big red T I nearly boked then looked at the next one and went to myself would rather have the big red T.

I know sponsors need to be seen and all that but I'm sure it could be done more tastefully if they tried.

I may well be a few tins short of a six-pack but anything should be better than the horrible Carling transfer.. <cr>

Can't disagree with you on that one, well I can, but it would only be for arguing sake. :P

Second one is more likely, but wonder if it would look better if it was in the style of writing?

23vdy5d.jpg

is this the picture you saw mate ?

I think that is a guess by someone myself - it will just say Tennents mate

There are two different pics on the link - one with the large 'T' and one with the Tennent's wording. The large 'T' would not be permitted under existing SPL rules so the first design was just for fun.

:)

It will be the large 'T'. With 'F' and 'P' on there as well.

:wink:

:lol:

Would love it!

Second one is more likely, but wonder if it would look better if it was in the style of writing?

Not sure if they still use that signature branding any more. Usually they stick with the bold font but they may go for something new altogether to recognise the importance of the new Old Firm sponsorship.

Not sure if they still use that signature branding any more. Usually they stick with the bold font but they may go for something new altogether to recognise the importance of the new Old Firm sponsorship.

Yeah, will have to wait and see, as long as it's Red, Blue and White.