Middlesbrough want Novo

He's not the most talented obviously but you can't say he has no talent whatsoever. I think we under-estimate Novo's presence and impact. :)

agree :wink:

would be sad to see him go

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl

Hope he leaves, he does not have the ability to be a rangers player. Most things he does that are good are lucky. The people who think he should stay because he has 5 stars tattooed to himself are silly IMO, there are better 31 year old rangers fans that go to ibrox on a saturday that have more skill than novo.

I very much doubt that.

might help if he was played up front!!!

He has shown this season he isn't capable of playing up top.

Scoring over 20 goals in his first season with us up top would suggest otherwise.

That was at his peak, he is past it now, surely you could work that out?

Scoring over 20 goals in his first season with us up top would suggest otherwise.

That was 5 years ago mate, hes well past his peak. Its time for him to move on and I wish him all the best where ever he goes.

Hope he leaves, he does not have the ability to be a rangers player. Most things he does that are good are lucky. The people who think he should stay because he has 5 stars tattooed to himself are silly IMO, there are better 31 year old rangers fans that go to ibrox on a saturday that have more skill than novo.

After everything he has done for this club , the way he loves this club and you come out spouting this pish.

is 20+goals one season are lucky , the countless goals against the taigs are lucky and all the important goals he has scored are lucky ?

after everything he has gave this club and you come out with this ? no offense but YOU ARE A FUCKING DISGRACE ! i don't care if you think he aint the most talented but to say most things he does are lucky and there are 31 year old fans that are more talented than him :anguish:

You are a disgrace mate and after all he has gave this club you come out and say this pish ? im actually so pissed off :(

I didn't think there were fans that thought like this :anguish: fucking hell man you don't have a fucking clue and i hope your an armchair fan :lol:

Nacho MUST stay

I would never underestimate or be-little Nacho's contribution for us, his natural ability may not be the highest and we all know he is not the most skillfull, but he was signed for just under half a million pounds. The return on that half a million has been, in my opinion, brilliant.

Nacho has scored vital goals that should never be forgotten, not just in his first season when he bagged 25, but goals against the tims and in our european runs..

He cares like me and you, and gives his all, if the wee man decides to secure a move elsewere i would do nothing but support him (tu)

Great value for money..plus he truly understands the line; 'Nobody likes us, we dont care' :clap:

I may get shot down for this but i would rather keep Nacho than Boyd !

If he played upfront for a year im confident he could get 20+ and the important goals he scored for us and the goals against the taigs compared to Boyd :anguish: I love Boyd but he seems to bottle it in big games and Nacho could come in and score against the SPL week in week out (tu)

to describe every novo does good as lucky is a disgrace.

The amount of things he has achieved with this club dwarfs what many so called superstars have done.

pound for pound there are few better signings for us.

Totally agree with you mate, was he lucky when it was his goal that got us into the CL group stages a few seasons ago, and was it lucky that it was him who took the final penalty under all that pressure that got us to the UEFA Cup Final?

The man has been a great Ambassador to our Club, he adores Rangers and he adores us,the fans, he deserves to be treated with the greatest respect and should he be leaving he deserves one hell of a send off by us all.

I made a list last year of the important goals he's scored and the financial award they have brought us.

His goals have directly contributed to something like £25m worth of earning for us in his time here, you can't ignore that.

errm... YES WE CAN. See below PAPA

PAPA.... That is quite simply the most ridiculous post of all time. Wee NACHO has made (or contributed to) 25 mill in the bank? Have you forgotten, this is a team game? The match against Panathanaikos is one clearly, to be illustrated. (No doubt, you have placed what... 2-3 mill on this goal?

Anyway, here was his goal.

To Barry....

Barry crosses the ball across the pitch to Burke. Burke takes a look a fires the ball into the 'danger' area -- where Steven Davis misses his header -- bounces off of Boyd to Nacho who mishits the ball into the net. We draw the match and go thru on away goals.

Now, Nacho scored but geez peace here about 25 mill. IF you think one player has made us this -- or any money -- of this kind.. then ...

Also PAPA. How many sitters did Nacho miss in the 1st leg of that tie?

You have actually gone to 'print' saying 25 million? ffs. No wonder when you said to RFC you'd do their WebSite for 'free' -- you didn't get an answer. lol

Nacho. Love his effort... BUT... Even I would take Gomis over him.

The amount of things he has achieved with this club dwarfs what many so called superstars have done.

Totally agree with you mate, was he lucky when it was his goal that got us into the CL group stages a few seasons ago, and was it lucky that it was him who took the final penalty under all that pressure that got us to the UEFA Cup Final?

The man has been a great Ambassador to our Club, he adores Rangers and he adores us,the fans, he deserves to be treated with the greatest respect and should he be leaving he deserves one hell of a send off by us all.

I made a list last year of the important goals he's scored and the financial award they have brought us.

His goals have directly contributed to something like £25m worth of earning for us in his time here, you can't ignore that.

PAPA.... That is quite simply the most ridiculous post of all time. Wee NACHO has made (or contributed to) 25 mill in the bank? Have you forgotten, this is a team game? The match against Panathanaikos is one clearly, to be illustrated. (No doubt, you have placed what... 2-3 mill on this goal?

To Barry....

Barry crosses the ball across the pitch to Burke. Burke takes a look a fires the ball into the 'danger' area -- where Steven Davis misses his header -- bounces off of Boyd to Nacho who mishits the ball into the net. We draw the match and go thru on away goals.

Now, Nacho scored but geez peace here about 25 mill. IF you think one player has made us this -- or any money -- of this kind.. then ...

You have actually gone to 'print' saying 25 million? ffs. No wonder when you said to RFC you'd do their WebSite for 'free' -- you didn't get an answer. lol

He mishit it in the net ? :anguish: :anguish:

That post there deserves >> :power_of_anguish::angsum:

To Barry....

That 'mishit' was one of our first steps on the road to Manchester.

I'm one who couldn't give a feck how goals are scored for us, just aslong as theirs goals, and important ones at that.

To Barry....

He mishit it in the net ? :anguish: :anguish:

That post there deserves >> :power_of_anguish::angsum:

Bud. You clearly are missing the point here. Tell me how Nacho, has contributed in a major way to the GERS putting 25 mill in the bank. That is PAPA? assertion was.

I do not think NOVO is the class we need. No matter how many stars he has tatooed on him. So... tell me why (again) he contributed 25 million to the GERS? F*cking laughable.

And MUFF... I would take GOMIS over Novo. That's how bad Novo is.

Many of you are missing the point here....

Papay... said NOVO Contributed 25 million -- how he got that number is well, known only to him. My point is.... I understand that he 'contributed; which is the cya part of his argument. But the intent was clear.

It's a team game. Do you not get that?

Novo's contribution could have been filled by my Grandfather. Easy!

am sure someone once said you need the ability to be lucky to be a success.that said am happy the wee man is lucky.he has been a good servant and deserves more respect than you show him

Some on here have there brains up their arses. Pillock!