League still could be over before we kick off at Easter Road

A win tomorrow would put is back to 11 points clear with 4 games remaining (12 points)

Celtic kick off at Tannadice at 12:30 next Sunday so their match will finish just as ours gets underway at Easter Road. If they fail to win that game then Rangers will be Champions without having to kick a ball.

Just thought i'd throw that out there. :)

Id prefer it to be decided ASAP.

The longer it goes on, the longer we need to put up with that delusional mongo Neil Lennon telling us the Bheasts can still win the league.

(tu) I agree. When celtic took the lead today I could tell that some of their fans were believing that they could still win the league, lennon plebin it up and down the touchline didn't help though. I hate that guy.

Id prefer it to be decided ASAP.

The longer it goes on, the longer we need to put up with that delusional mongo Neil Lennon telling us the Bheasts can still win the league.

(tu) I agree. When celtic took the lead today I could tell that some of their fans were believing that they could still win the league, lennon plebin it up and down the touchline didn't help though. I hate that guy.

Exactly...Bouncing about the touchiline like a wee arsehole.

I nearly vomited at the sight.

Not only do we need to seal it ASAP, but we need to keep winning because even if that bigoted little cunt closes the gap on us, he's gonnae see it as some sort of achievement.

A win tomorrow would put is back to 11 points clear with 4 games remaining (12 points)

Celtic kick off at Tannadice at 12:30 next Sunday so their match will finish just as ours gets underway at Easter Road. If they fail to win that game then Rangers will be Champions without having to kick a ball.

This is what you really don't want. I want Rangers to win this league off our own backs. Not because of Timmy's failure to win games :wink:

I just hope we can pick up the three points tomorrow. No doubt we will struggle, and make it hard for ourselves.

It'll be typical us. Take a 2 goal lead and look comfortable then Hearts will score for example in 75 minutes and make it squeaky arse time for us. Certainty :anguish:

This is what you really don't want. I want Rangers to win this league off our own backs. Not because of Timmy's failure to win games :wink:

Agreed

Actually folks.. we should be hoping that Lennon gets the job. He's a fucking embarrassment to them -- but they're so fucked up, they don't realize it. And surely, he's clueless about management?

We could rule the league for years! 10 in a row? All possible the way things are going over at the San Giro.

All I want is this title wrapped up ASAP. I don't care how... just get it done.

I thought it would come to this.

Dundee United will beat Celtic IMO.

dunno about that

united were fucking rotten against us

lets just focus on 3 points tomorrow (tu)

dutd played well against us,well defensively anyway. I was at tanadice last wk and felt it just wasn't gona be our night. They defended like their lives depended on it, they made us work ever so hard for our point

I can't see an easy game against Hearts, we are not playing well at the moment, anyone who attends the matches rather than sitting on a bar stool can see that.

The league is far from ours, the mhanky mob will get it easy up in Dundee.

Buy plenty of andrex, its squeaky bum time.

Id rather they failed to win today (or yesterday even) so that we could have won the league today though, they were lucky to get 6 points from their last 2 games but the fact of the matter is they did and now we just have to keep winning or even avoiding defeat

Part of me wants us not to have the league won going into the match only because goal celebrations will be better if its a title clincher, I still expect wild celebrations if we score mind you but whatever happens, as long as we come out with 3 points, we will be champs regardless of the Celtic result... I'll be there and I cant wait, BRING IT ON