FORGET BOSTON NOW RANGERS !

BLUEDIGNITY

Not one game specifically but getting a higher profile in the USA and the rest of the world. At one time I could go into a sports shop here and buy Rangers gear now you can't. You know that is the point I am making you are not a stupid kid. Fact is they are better at promoting themselves around the world than we are.

There are thousands of ways to increase our profile in the USA off our own backs that doesn't involve whoring ourselves alongside 666FC. This won't earn us significant income, nor will it create a better profile on its own. It is simply the club looking for an easy buck rather than putting any effort into marketing.

We have two American internationalists on our books, that can generate much more interest than a "friendly" against the bomb throwers ever could.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing surprises me what our club will do, as we have become to chummy with the club that hates us. Two of the biggest culprits are Walter and Ally, some on here might not like that fact but its true. The sad fact is the Rangers i grew up with is gone, and the people who run our club would sell their soul to the devil, as long as it meant more money and to be loved by everyone. And you know what, at the end of the day they all hate our club ans always will do.

Not one game specifically but getting a higher profile in the USA and the rest of the world. At one time I could go into a sports shop here and buy Rangers gear now you can't. You know that is the point I am making you are not a stupid kid. Fact is they are better at promoting themselves around the world than we are.

There are thousands of ways to increase our profile in the USA off our own backs that doesn't involve whoring ourselves alongside 666FC. This won't earn us significant income, nor will it create a better profile on its own. It is simply the club looking for an easy buck rather than putting any effort into marketing.

We have two American internationalists on our books, that can generate much more interest than a "friendly" against the bomb throwers ever could.

I actually agree with you I have lived here for 18 years and still waiting for it to happen but truth is Rangers profile abroad has come down significantly. No one at the club seems to be able to market the club in a way the fans would like. I watch the games by link and there no atmosphere at the games and so called fans leave at 80 mins, so I think the club is falling down in regards to all fan bases at home and abroad.

I actually agree with you I have lived here for 18 years and still waiting for it to happen but truth is Rangers profile abroad has come down significantly. No one at the club seems to be able to market the club in a way the fans would like. I watch the games by link and there no atmosphere at the games and so called fans leave at 80 mins, so I think the club is falling down in regards to all fan bases at home and abroad.

The attitudes of the fans at home cannot be blamed solely on the club, although the over-zealous stewarding and failure to encourage an atmosphere is down to them. Mostly it is because the fans are too expectant of success and take our position for granted.

Nothing surprises me what our club will do, as we have become to chummy with the club that hates us. Two of the biggest culprits are Walter and Ally, some on here might not like that fact but its true. The sad fact is the Rangers i grew up with is gone, and the people who run our club would sell their soul to the devil, as long as it meant more money and to be loved by everyone. And you know what, at the end of the day they all hate our club ans always will do.

Thats fine, dont come to the game.

I'll be there for sure though

Thats fine, dont come to the game.

I'll be there for sure though

I could not afford to go to the game, but have a nice day. :)

I must say I'm all for letting our North American fans see us play against the scum over the pond, but why feckin Boston? Crazy idea to play it there. I am against Rangers playing sellik in Boston but there are many other American Cities that don't have the reputation Boston has where this could be played.

I'm going to Orlando in July , how about there :21:

I must say I'm all for letting our North American fans see us play against the scum over the pond, but why feckin Boston? Crazy idea to play it there. I am against Rangers playing sellik in Boston but there are many other American Cities that don't have the reputation Boston has where this could be played.

I'm going to Orlando in July , how about there :21:

The way I see it is that if playing it at boston gives the friendly match a little bit of an edge, then all the better

Not gone minstral, just sleeping. (tu)

Fcukin shockin minst gettin involved wae the 'whorelem bhogtrotters', do not give monkeys fcuk how much they make it's shameful ! :sherlock:

wrong city. the pro catholic press will murder us.this is a city that banned billy joel for singing an anti catholic song.

What song is this? Could be our next mission to get it to no.1 in the charts. :clap:

wrong city. the pro catholic press will murder us.this is a city that banned billy joel for singing an anti catholic song.

What song is this? Could be our next mission to get it to no.1 in the charts. smiley-gen014.gif

To be fair I'd ban Billy Joel from singing any song, he's gastly. anguish.gif

Way off topic here guys but I canny resist... can any US or Canadian fans know any website butchers who'll ship pies, sausage etc. to Minnesota, I get mines from Camerons of Kearney in New Jersey, but wondering if there's any others ??

BTW the Minnesota Twins just opened their new outdoor stadium this month, it would be a helluva lot more neutral venue than Boston.

Uptown Girl was about a nun who worked as a hooker. :pipe:

Uptown Girl was about a nun who worked as a hooker. :pipe:

only the good die young. "catholic girls start much too late" went down like a lead baloon in boston.

Let's not ruin the novelty of the Old Firm game and Americanise it for extra dosh, 'Gers.

Novelty? We play them up to six times a season due to our screwed up structure (and apparently more during pointless bounce games).

I don't like the idea though.