man u fans wae green and gold scarves oan !

Nuthin tae dae wae the green and gold scarves, although it disnae help ! :rolleyes: But WHIT the fcuk is that awe aboot ? Are they a bunch of tadgers or whit ? That stadium is fuall o' fcukin oddities. :sherlock:

Its the colours of Newton Heath who Man U used to be called. Its a protest at the way the Glazers are running Man U.

Nuthin tae dae wae the green and gold scarves, although it disnae help ! :rolleyes: But WHIT the fcuk is that awe aboot ? Are they a bunch of tadgers or whit ? That stadium is fuall o' fcukin oddities. :sherlock:

Its the colours of Newton Heath who Man U used to be called. Its a protest at the way the Glazers are running Man U.

This is true, i hate Manchester United also.

I hate Manchester United.

(tu) They look like fecking twats with those stupid scarves on, what the hell do they think its going to achieve in the long run...nothing. They look like a poor mans Norwich ;)

It's been going on since 2009. Where have you been :lol:

A know that, but are we meant to be impressed by a shower of auld fannies wae blankets wrapped roon them ? :sherlock:

A know that, but are we meant to be impressed by a shower of auld fannies wae blankets wrapped roon them ? :sherlock:

I'm pretty sure they dont give a flying wither you're impressed or not!

Fcuk them and you ya tadger ! ;):sherlock:

amazing.

it's called a protest BD, you don't have to piss your pants with rage if you want to protest something you don't like. If most of the stadium is wearing the polar opposite colour to the one their teams wears then it's a strong, hard to ignore message to the owners that there may be a grassroots disenfranchisement with the way they are running the club. Is that not obvious?

:rolleyes: