Players everyone rates that you don't

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl

How come Pirlo always has about twice as long as anyone else on the ball? :praise:

Great player (tu)

He's one of these players who makes the game slow down to his preferred pace (tu)

This is a fucking terrific article about Pirlo: http://www.runofplay.com/2007/11/27/the-tuesday-portrait-andrea-pirlo/

Riquelme's another who plays the game at his own pace (tu)

fernando torres (liverpool)

franck ribery (bayern)

pedro (barca)

marcelo (madrid)

gareth barry (man city)

eduardo (arsenal)

How can you not rate those 2. One is for me the best striker in the world on his day and the other has scored in every competition this season for Barca and is quality.

How come Pirlo always has about twice as long as anyone else on the ball? :praise:

Great player (tu)

He's one of these players who makes the game slow down to his preferred pace (tu)

This is a fucking terrific article about Pirlo: http://www.runofplay.com/2007/11/27/the-tuesday-portrait-andrea-pirlo/

Riquelme was the master of that back in the day.

10x better than Pirlo, imo. That isn't a diss on Pirlo either, that's just how highly I rated Riquelme in his Villarreal days.

Edit: Didn't even see Sandy's post. :lol:doh

franck ribery (bayern)

pedro (barca)

marcelo (madrid)

gareth barry (man city)

eduardo (arsenal)

How can you not rate those 2. One is for me the best striker in the world on his day and the other has scored in every competition this season for Barca and is quality.

It's all about opinion really. I don't agree in the slightest about Torres as i think he is a fantastic player but i do agree with Pedro. Lot's of players come through the ranks at clubs like Barca and Real Madrid and come highly rated but then fade away. Portillo(i think) springs to mind here.

I also agree with Totti above. Could only ever do it in Italy.

I also feel Sergio Ramos and Casillas are vastly over-rated but i get shot down for it by most people.

Again its all about personal opinion

franck ribery (bayern)

pedro (barca)

marcelo (madrid)

gareth barry (man city)

eduardo (arsenal)

It's all about opinion really. I don't agree in the slightest about Torres as i think he is a fantastic player but i do agree with Pedro. Lot's of players come through the ranks at clubs like Barca and Real Madrid and come highly rated but then fade away. Portillo(i think) springs to mind here.

I also feel Sergio Ramos and Casillas are vastly over-rated but i get shot down for it by most people.

Not too bad considering he's only played in Italy!

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl

Not sure how anyone can describe Pedro as over-rated?

I think he's over rated.

He's an exciting prospect who's scored a lot of goals this year but he's nowhere near world class yet, despite what some people say.

Never seen anyone describe him as world class.

I've heard people say he has the potential though...

franck ribery (bayern)

pedro (barca)

marcelo (madrid)

gareth barry (man city)

eduardo (arsenal)

Not too bad considering he's only played in Italy!

What's wrong with what i said? Could never reproduce it for Italy or in europe. Nuff said really!