a packed piggery for tonights friendly

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so it was a sell-out as usual not an empty seat in the house they say what about the early 80's when there 2000 at ibrox for games well i just say you werent' even born thn so i don't care and we don't say we are TGFITW and the latter is really the only reason we slag them for this because they are "faithful through and through"

There was never as few as 2,000 at Ibrox.

More timmy/ mhedia lies.

so it was a sell-out as usual not an empty seat in the house they say what about the early 80's when there 2000 at ibrox for games well i just say you werent' even born thn so i don't care and we don't say we are TGFITW and the latter is really the only reason we slag them for this because they are "faithful through and through"

There was never as few as 2,000 at Ibrox.

More timmy/ mhedia lies.

You're right mate. I think we've been through all this before haven't we???? Anyhow, ha ha Sellik.

Pish.

Said 2000 in the newspaper but the picture it showed it looked more like 500. Did they count police and stewards to make it to 2000 :lol:

Come tuesday night it will be full to the rafters they only come to see the Rangers.

GFITW ma baws :pipe: