Would you want José Mourinho as manager?

Thermopylae

Only in Scotland would we be saying Mourinho isn't good enough for Scottish football. anguish.gif

Given time I'm sure Mourinho would make Rangers into a solid force, obviously financial restraints would limit what could be done. However I'm sure he'd build a side that would regularly compete after xmas in Europe.

However, there is virtually no chance of this ever happening.

Only in a mental institution for the criminally thick would they be saying he isn’t good enough for Scottish football.

He will be the best manager of his generation and could go down as one of the best ever.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I'm right in saying that in the build up to the game he took an unbelievable amount of personnal stick from the Spanish press and also got a torrid time from certain Barca officials. That on top of the very hostile reception he received from the Nou Camp loyal. I can totally understand his reaction at full time.

Have him as Rangers manager...aye, in my dreams !!!!

:praise:

Who wouldn't want him. i geniunely think he could come to us one day. He's the kind of guy, probably for his own ego which doesnt matter cos he wins things , that would love the challenge of comin to a club like ours to do somethin in Europe. I can see him travelling round Europe for the next 15 years just winning leagues in various countries to satisfy himself and prove how good he is.

José Mourinho is a complete disease of a human being who has allowed himself to get carried away with the hype and fame that surrounds football. Imo he has no sense of perspective or reality and within football only Cristiano Ronaldo can match his conceit.

José Mourinho is a complete disease of a human being who has allowed himself to get carried away with the hype and fame that surrounds football. Imo he has no sense of perspective or reality and within football only Cristiano Ronaldo can match his conceit.

But apart from that you like him !!

:sherlock:

But apart from that you like him !!

:sherlock:

Suppose

Dont see what was so bad about his celebration, he just knocked one of the best teams in the world out of the CL, the Barca keeper was being a dick.

Id take him in a minute but only if Walter was leaving, id take Walter before Mourinwho? anyday.

Just look at the dignity that Roy Hodgson showed at the final whistle last night ... and getting Fulham to a European final is arguably a bigger achievement than beating Barcelona with Inter Milan

Dont see what was so bad about his celebration, he just knocked one of the best teams in the world out of the CL, the Barca keeper was being a dick.

Id take him in a minute but only if Walter was leaving, id take Walter before Mourinwho? anyday.

Just look at the dignity that Roy Hodgson showed at the final whistle last night ... and getting Fulham to a European final is arguably a bigger achievement than beating Barcelona with Inter Milan

I don't think Mourinho was that out of order.

Barca put the away fans in the clouds on the third tier of the stadium, it's not Mourinho's fault that he had to face down so many Barca fans to celebrate in front of his own.

I wouldn't. Although he's up there with the best, he really is a total prick.

Bill Struth would be turning in his grave. In fact I don't think Walter would want someone like that at the club eather. Imagine Walter calling himself "The Special One" :lol:

If that comments directed at me..

I'm not old enough to remember :anguish::blush:

You not seen the video of Graeme Souness after a Galatasary-Fenerbache match?

Jose Mourinho's a pussycat compared to Souness :lol:

Have to admit though, it would be very funny watching Mourinho run onto the pitch at the Piggery, gritted teeth, index finger pointed forcefully into the air and aimed at the Septic fans to announce the mighty Rangers winning their 54th Scottish Championship :)

I wouldn't. Although he's up there with the best, he really is a total prick.

Bill Struth would be turning in his grave. In fact I don't think Walter would want someone like that at the club eather. Imagine Walter calling himself "The Special One" :lol:

:anguish:

Just months after I read on here that Messi couldn't hack it in the SPL.

No wonder football forums get a bad name, honest tae christ.