Who do you want to win the World Cup?

abblue

I actually couldn't careless who wins the World Cup. I was swaying towards England but after meeting four Englishmen, and have to listen to their pish for an afternoon, I've changed my mind.

Would be good to see the Netherlands do well.

The last two seasons have been pretty stressful and, like yourself, I'm looking forward to a wee break before the World Cup!

I actually couldn't careless who wins the World Cup. I was swaying towards England but after meeting four Englishmen, and have to listen to their pish for an afternoon, I've changed my mind.

The last two seasons have been pretty stressful and, like yourself, I'm looking forward to a wee break before the World Cup!

I'll watch the later kick-off's, possibly the semi's, and final, and that's about it. I'm pretty bored of football, and need a break, plus I'm busy as fcuk with work, and playing tennis, and golf.

I'll watch the later kick-off's, possibly the semi's, and final, and that's about it. I'm pretty bored of football, and need a break, plus I'm busy as fcuk with work, and playing tennis, and golf.

I'll be watching every game at the WC.

I think the US will beat England in the group stages. If I were the opposition, I'd be rubbing my hands at the prospect of playing against Terry, Johnson, Ferdinand, Cole... or whoever plays in that defence.

Take Rooney out, and England will struggle.

I think Brazil will win it.

I think the US will beat England in the group stages. If I were the opposition, I'd be rubbing my hands at the prospect of playing against Terry, Johnson, Ferdinand, Cole... or whoever plays in that defence.

Can't see it happening, would be great though. As inconsistent as guys like Ferdinand and Terry have been, the US forwards have been even more inconsistent. I dread Bradley throwing somebody like Brian Ching or Conor Casey against England :anguish:

Can't see it happening, would be great though. As inconsistent as guys like Ferdinand and Terry have been, the US forwards have been even more inconsistent. I dread Bradley throwing somebody like Brian Ching or Conor Casey against England :anguish:

Pessimist :pipe:

Ching's a lot sharper in the box than Terry or Ferdinand at the moment, if anything is bouncing around in there then I'd fancy him to get there first.

Even though he's named after a drug.