Naismiths never going to cut it.

pcbear

Him and Edu were fuckin dreadful

What game were you watching??? Edu played alright tonight he was always looking to get the ball and get forward

except set Miller up for a decent chance he was fuckin shite, get him to fuck in the summer, no good what so ever

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Both Naismith and Stevie Smith were f*cking pish tonight. Didn't help when we kept punting it up to Naismith to win headers but his all round game was shocking. How Lafferty was taken off and he wasn't is a mystery to me!

I thought Stevie Smith played well. Lafferty was shit IMO, not as bad as Naismith but was still shit.

I dont often say this but if you think Stevie Smith played well tonight then you are deluded.

Not realy, him Stevie Smith and edu were well off pace.

Thomson aswell, as soon as he picked up that early yellow he stopped pressing the game, going shoulder to shoulder and didnt look like he was desperate for the win.

Both Naismith and Stevie Smith were f*cking pish tonight. Didn't help when we kept punting it up to Naismith to win headers but his all round game was shocking. How Lafferty was taken off and he wasn't is a mystery to me!

I thought Stevie Smith played well. Lafferty was shit IMO, not as bad as Naismith but was still shit.

I dont often say this but if you think Stevie Smith played well tonight then you are deluded.

Sorry minstral I'll not stick to my own opinion then :)

You are entitled to your opinion, but i thought that he was shocking tonight, and the amount of times he cleared the ball to a Celtic player was unreal.

Sorry minstral I'll not stick to my own opinion then :)

I must have been watching a different game.

Naismith was better than Lafferty, Yet Naismith gets the bashing.

Edu and Thomson had decent games, more so when we moved Davis into the middle.

You definitely were watchin the wrong game then.

What applied to Lafferty now applies to Naismith.

The guys a striker playing wide. Never going to work!

What applied to Lafferty also applies to Naismith In the sense that he has played as many, if not more, games from a wider position as he has through the middle.

It's not a relevant excuse/arguement

why did big kyle getting taken off and naismith kept on, lafferty was doing two jobs because naismith couldn't do his. utterly disgusted by him.

Lafferty had ran himself into the ground, that's why he got brought off.

oh right, was fixing my brothers pc while the game was on, so only seen bits of it.

What applied to Lafferty now applies to Naismith.

The guys a striker playing wide. Never going to work!

What applied to Lafferty also applies to Naismith In the sense that he has played as many, if not more, games from a wider position as he has through the middle.

It's not a relevant excuse/arguement

Must be because it's late mate, but I'm not following you.

Generally, Naismith is played wide. I can't recall him playing through the middle too often this season.

Him and Edu were fuckin dreadful

were you watching the same game ? :S Edu was one of the best players tonight. u must be on crack or something :sherlock:. anyway on another note naismith ? wtf man he will never be rangers quality.he is utter pish useless I would have started with novo over him really hope he goes in the summer :wink: