Lukas Jutkiewicz

Stu1993

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get him signed up scores against all the SPL team and struggles against Celt*c remind you of a departing hero?

Like for like swap in terms of goals imo

He scored against Celtic in November/December ;)

One goal hes looked average ever other game against them, however he has done well this season I have just seen his equaliser some finish. I rate him he has the raw attributes which we can develop he is better than John Sutton seriously Muff! he is

If we can get him for 500k plus sell on clause we are laughing because he will offer great value for money

From what I've seen he's done OK for Motherwell but he has hardly set the heather alight.

FFS Cillian Sheridan scored a great goal against us a few weeks ago but we weren't wanting to sign him.

Signings should be scouted for at least 6 months assessing their ability & character not relying on 1 good game or an agents youtube compilation.

Scored a great goal for sure but I wouldn't get too carried away by it.

He's done reasonably well in his 1st year in the SPL but his record with

Swindon wasn't too flash. Then he only played 1 game for Everton in 2007, only 3 in 2008 for Plymouth on loan and 7 for Huddersfield Town

on loan before going to Motherwell.

Maybe Moyes will let Walter take him on loan for next season.:sherlock:

he tore celtic apart in the 2-1 game at celtic park a few weeks ago, a game motherwell should have won.

a game they would have won if he took his chances, great chances at that.

could we afford him from everton

He was quoted the other day saying that Everton may let him go on a free as he has only a ear left on his deal. They are skint though so dunno if they will go for it, but if they do we could take him ahead of Well, a useful addition for nothing.

Get him signed up scores against all the SPL team and struggles against Celt*c remind you of a departing hero?

Like for like swap in terms of goals imo

He's only scored 11 goals this season playing 32 games.