Are you Rangers in disguise?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Millers mrs looks the best i think, dont think Flecks looks anything special, maybe its just not a good picture

Of course not. All woman are whores, it's just a matter of negotiating a price. To be fair, every footballer I've ever met is a whoremaster so they are well matched.

Flecks bird isn't great, laffertys is decent but Kenny millers is a darlin. Ma pal was trying to get in about her when we were 16, she used to go on the webcam in her knickers tae him haha. McgregorS bird is a hound btw.

That's brilliant :lol:

Miller's bird is the pick of the lot, but I'd still give all the lassie's my love length :drool:

Who the fuck is Rhys Weston by the way? :lol:

That's brilliant :lol:

Miller's bird is the pick of the lot, but I'd still give all the lassie's my love length :drool:

Who the fuck is Rhys Weston by the way? :lol:

Rhys David Weston (born 27 October 1980 in Kingston upon Thames) is an English-born Welsh footballer who currently plays for Walsall in League One. He is considered to be a good tackler and is well known for his aerial ability. He is perhaps best known for his six years at Cardiff City from 2000 to 2006. On 28th April 2010 Walsall manager Chris Hutchings confirmed that Rhys had been allowed to join Motherwell on a short trial. On 4th May 2010 Walsall released him by mutual consent five days before the last game of the season.

:lol: ?

Flecks bird isn't great, laffertys is decent but Kenny millers is a darlin. Ma pal was trying to get in about her when we were 16, she used to go on the webcam in her knickers tae him haha. McgregorS bird is a hound btw.

She's a guy with boobs.

All of the birds apart from flecks :drool:

WTF ALL OF THEM WOULD GET IT

Never said she wouldn't :lol: shes just nothing special.

Still good for that ugly ginger prick :ph34r::lol:

What having money can do for your sex life, eh? :lol: