**The Official Uefa Champions League Final Thread**

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The game was as bad as i expected it to be, Inter were deserved winners though

Never ever thought for a moment they wouldnt win it, told my mates Inter 2-0, wish id had money in my willhill account :(

Inter win at all costs, you can't fucking whack it.

I may be in the minority tonight, but I thought it was an intriguing tactical battle. I love watching games like that.

I love watching games like that too, thought it was a good game.

Inter are dirty greasy cheaters. They paid a massive bribe to buy the CL trophy. Why was there no emotion on the Bayern players faces when Milito scored both goals?

Aye it's aw a conspiracy!

guff game - if Barca didn't have to endure that 2 day bus journey the outcome would have been different

Aye, thats the reason Barca were knocked out, not because they played badly or anything. :wink:

Inter are dirty greasy cheaters. They paid a massive bribe to buy the CL trophy. Why was there no emotion on the Bayern players faces when Milito scored both goals?

It's a conspiracy!

The Establishment have gone outwith scotland :ph34r: ?

You sound like a rhattler.always evrybody elses fault never there own

It's a conspiracy!

Always have been. Remember Seville, Bobo got sent off. :wink:

It's a conspiracy!

Always have been. Remember Seville, Bobo got sent off. :wink:

Forgot all about that one :ph34r:

guff game - if Barca didn't have to endure that 2 day bus journey the outcome would have been different

Go and dry yer eyes ffs.barca were not good enough.inter deserved it simple as that.

The final put my cat to sleep

27882_10150187504505346_667260345_12098729_697787_n.jpg

Inter deserved it

I wonder if Mourinho will adopt similar tactics at Real? My thoughts are that he will, he will make them harder to beat, and with a higher quality of attacking players at his disposal, they will be even better in the final 3rd than Inter were.

I would love to break Pandev's leg. Actually give him a reason to fall like a sack of shite. Balding prick.

Inter more than deserved it. Milito is just too clinical. Bayern weren't direct enough I thought. Too much fannying about 30-40 yards from goal.

A couple of things on Mourinho to Madrid;

1 - As has been said by the very best Spanish and English reporters based in Madrid, the fans are now at the stage where they really don't care what type of football they play. If it wins them leagues and cups, they will accept it.

2 - Mourinho has constantly said that plays football to suit his side. He explained last night that his Inter side is pretty slow, so he plays a way that keeps them solid so that the lack of pace doesn't get exposed. At Madrid, he has a number of quick players and we could well see a return to the sort of football he played at the start of his Chelsea career.

Mourinho vs Messi.

Messi will win, again. :D

There's speculation that Mourinho wants Cashley for LB, but I wonder if he'd go for Maicon to play at RB and shift Sergio Ramos to LB.

A couple of things on Mourinho to Madrid;

1 - As has been said by the very best Spanish and English reporters based in Madrid, the fans are now at the stage where they really don't care what type of football they play. If it wins them leagues and cups, they will accept it.

That was my point in the thread in the bears den (tu)

Mourinho vs Messi.

Messi will win, again. :D

There's speculation that Mourinho wants Cashley for LB, but I wonder if he'd go for Maicon to play at RB and shift Sergio Ramos to LB.

I think that's a big risk personally, but there's no doubting that Mourinho could make Ramos believe he's the world's best left back.

It would be a task for Ramos on his un-natural foot up against the likes of Perotti (:crywank:) or Navas.