Redknapp talkin pish

"But I read about Celtic's interest and who knows what could happen?

"If they got Sol Campbell I think they would WALK their league.

"He'd make sure Celtic were head and shoulders above everyone else

Read more: http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/spl/2988977/Title-is-a-cert.html#ixzz0p51DPKFS

What a clown, hope we get them in the CL, would love to beat them

Hahahaha

Harry looks retarded and now i know he is.

In his prime Harry he was good now he is pish, please sign him Celtic.

Dont rate him at all and Hartson is right ! a poor defender looking for one last payday.

He makes David Weir look fast.

Not really.

Campbell still has a fair amount of pace for a 35 year old, no doubt about it.

I personally think Sol would pish the SPL no bother. How anyone can really doubt that given Weir's success is beyond me. What I would say is that Celtic need a lot more than that to be successful.

Redknapp rates him highly, I think I'm right in saying that 'Arry said he would have signed Sol before Arsenal did this season had be been at any other club but Spurs.

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl

If we signed him he'd stroll the league, if they sign them then he will probably do shite.

If we signed him he'd stroll the league, if they sign them then he will probably do shite.

I'm sure it would of been the same if Loovens signed for us :rolleyes:

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl

I'm sure it would of been the same if Loovens signed for us :rolleyes:

Campbell is better than loovens, the only thing he lacks is pace which, as Weir proves, you don't need in our league,

Campbell has pace, over 15+ yards, he can fucking move with the best of them, huge moutain of a man moving at a quick speed. His problem is sometimes movement now, you know, changing direction quickly. But he would be brilliant in the SPL.

I hate to say it but I think Campbell could be really good signing for them so I hope they don't get him. Yes , he lacks pace but as other posters have said Davie Weir proved you don't need to be lightening to be a success as a centre half in our league.

His reading of the game is very good as is his positioning. He could offer them valuable experience as well as the leadership and physical presence their ever so shite defence has been lacking in recent seasons too.

Having said that 'Arry is talking pesh when he suggests Celtc would walk the SPL just cos they have Sol in the side and I've lost a lot of respect for the bloke for talking such utter bollocks (td) about our league which he clearly knows little about. Tosser. :angry:

Still if they do sign him we welcome the chase as always. :wink:

"But I read about Celtic's interest and who knows what could happen?

"If they got Sol Campbell I think they would WALK their league.

"He'd make sure Celtic were head and shoulders above everyone else

As somebody said elsewhere, that makes as much sense as 'Arry's face.