Gers Turn To Dave Nugent

fraser77

This Is a better player to target hadn't worked out at pompey but scored alot of goals for preston ad love him here

He scored 15 league goals in his last season. He hasn't scored that in his last 3 seasons. The SPL is shite, but he's not exactly prolific.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

more bullshit from the rhags, they are linking us with players just to get the dumb fans amongst us to buy their fuckin newspaper

how gullable some people are!!

just wait and see, when you start seeing direct quotes and pictures of people together and players holding our jersey then we will have something to talk about

we are weeks away from signing anyone i would think, the bank wont sanction us paying wages while we are not playing will they? doh!

more bullshit from the rhags, they are linking us with players just to get the dumb fans amongst us to buy their fuckin newspaper

just wait and see, when you start seeing direct quotes and pictures of people together and players holding our jersey then we will have something to talk about

we are weeks away from signing anyone i would think, the bank wont sanction us paying wages while we are not playing will they?doh.gif' alt='default_f_doh.gif' alt='doh'>.gif'> !

There is an agreed budget in place. So there is no reason why the bank or anyone else for that matter will not allow us to sign players. We have also lost 5 or 6 players from the squad. No doubt they will probably be due Junes money tho

we are weeks away from signing anyone i would think, the bank wont sanction us paying wages while we are not playing will they?doh.gif' alt='default_f_doh.gif' alt='doh'>.gif'> !

There is an agreed budget in place. So there is no reason why the bank or anyone else for that matter will not allow us to sign players. We have also lost 5 or 6 players from the squad. No doubt they will probably be due Junes money tho

yes there is an agreed budget, but not one of us know what that is and neither does anyone in the mhedia

there is every reason the bank will not sanction us paying wages just now, its a bit pointless us paying players 5k to 10k to 20k a week just now when they wont even kick a ball in pre season for a month or maybe longer!!!

have faith mate, have patience, it will happen, just not any time soon in my opinion

i will be gobsmacked if we sign any one within the next 2 to 3 weeks

(tu)

we are weeks away from signing anyone i would think, the bank wont sanction us paying wages while we are not playing will they?doh.gif" /> !

yes there is an agreed budget, but not one of us know what that is and neither does anyone in the mhedia

there is every reason the bank will not sanction us paying wages just now, its a bit pointless us paying players 20k a week just now when they wont even kick a ball in pre season for a month or maybe longer!!!

have faith mate, have patience, it will happen, just not any time soon in my opinion

i will be gobsmacked if we sign any one within the next 2 to 3 weeks

00000042.gif

That i do agree with and id be surprised if the rancid mhob sign anyone before this aswell

I would take big nugent but wether it happens or not is a different story! I would think if Pompey are looking for 2million for smith then they would want at least double that for nugent!

we are weeks away from signing anyone i would think, the bank wont sanction us paying wages while we are not playing will they? doh!

Nobody will be getting paid wages. Any deals would run from July the 1st, in line with the opening of the window.

Until then people are free to discuss possible deals, whether they're shite or not, whilst others don't need to read those threads.

From what i've seen of him he would be more than adequate to replace boyd imo.

Remains to be seen if the lure of playing in the spl,albeit for us as champions

and CL football next season,would be enough from stopping him continuing to ply

his trade in the cash laden EPL.

Would love to see him in a gers jersey next season.

we don't have a owner and we don't have any spare cash, so its not going to happen.

We do have an owner, we do have some spare cash, so it's possible.

If the rumours are true that we only have £5 million to spend on transfers and wages then I can't see us being able to afford Nugent as just his transfer fee would be half of that gone.

Nobody will be getting paid wages. Any deals would run from July the 1st, in line with the opening of the window.

Until then people are free to discuss possible deals, whether they're shite or not, whilst others don't need to read those threads.

every player still under contract will be getting paid, obviously, we dont stop paying them just cause they are on holiday!

you are talking about bosmans i think, they can be signed now and we dont pay them till they start their contract with us but if we pay a fee for someone and he signs as soon as the window opens, then we will be paying his wages the day his contract starts from.

sorry im not sure when the window actually opens mate, i wouldnt have thought its as late as July 1st though, thats just when most bosmans deals run out, i could be totally wrong though, if i am i apologise (tu)

by all means discuss possible deals, but dont swallow the lies printed in the rhags on a daily basis, they are linking us with players so the fans buy their shite

as i said before, when our club disclose the deal or when we get REAL quotes, thats when i will believe it

(tu)

fuck sake buba3d

what do you mean we dont have an owner? how daft does that sound!!!! of course we do

and we do have "spare" cash as you put it! obviously we do, there are REAL quotes for that if you want them too

(tu)

back on topic - nugent would cost around 3 million i think, we wont pay that for him i dont think(he could be a hit or miss), but we could loan him if pompey want him off their wage bill.

Listen flecky, how many times over the years have we had the wool pulled over our eyes? how many times was said about about the banks being in control over rangers and then the banks denied it then it turns out they do, boyd's staying boyd's going, elis been given 48 hrs bla bla bla, as far as i'm concerned actions speak louder than words.

why do we not go down the loan route?

Listen flecky, how many times over the years have we had the wool pulled over our eyes? how many times was said about about the banks being in control over rangers and then the banks denied it then it turns out they do, boyd's staying boyd's going, elis been given 48 hrs bla bla bla, as far as i'm concerned actions speak louder than words.

why do we not go down the loan route?

buba boyd was never staying, fans were clutching at straws, hoping and dreaming

wool pulled over our eyes? by who? and about what?

the banks just wont lend us any more money and i am happy with that, we pay enough interest on that fuckin debt!!

ellis 48hrs? says who? i dont really want this guy in, we were told early as soon as he made his interest known he couldnt afford it

ive already said, a loan is much more realistic m8

that could happen and with the option of buying him(as kerrzo says) if he does well then i would be happy with that too

i hope your not one of the fans buba who finance these papers and believe the lies they print

(tu)