had an argument wi a tim the day!

diesel0412

he was going on about how celtic have spent 60 million in the last 2 an a half seasons an we have spent 5 million according to him,does anybody know the exact figures so a can stick the facts up his arse the mora.

the last time we spent money was when we signed davis,edu, lafferty etc which if am correct we spent 13m roughly in that transfer window?

a cany think of celtic spending much more than that in the last couple of years.

according to him there transfer budget for this year is 20m :craphead::craphead::craphead:

he was going on about how celtic have spent 60 million in the last 2 an a half seasons an we have spent 5 million according to him,does anybody know the exact figures so a can stick the facts up his arse the mora.

the last time we spent money was when we signed davis,edu, lafferty etc which if am correct we spent 13m roughly in that transfer window?

a cany think of celtic spending much more than that in the last couple of years.

according to him there transfer budget for this year is 20m :craphead::craphead::craphead:

Should of just laughed and said. "Aye, you spent 60 mill and we spent 5, and u's are still fucking PISH. Nae dough 2 in a row." That would of humoured him nicely.

doh

Spending £60m to someone who spent £5m and they still couldn't beat us to the title. :lol:

Although I think we have spent £17m maybe, couldn't tell you Celtic's figures.

Arguing with Tims pisses me off!

They always think they're right and if we done 20inarow they would still think they're a better team, so fucking annoying :anguish:

I can't argue with them as i can't stand the sight of them and just having vision of badly injuring and his father and grandfather and his great grand father!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post of the close season -- by far.

Should of just laughed and said. "Aye, you spent 60 mill and we spent 5, and u's are still fucking PISH. Nae dough 2 in a row." That would of humoured him nicely.

pointless arguing with bheggers, as yer pal just proved, they know nothing about football

spent 60m and have a further 20m to spend this season? fuck sake, ive heard it all now!! heres some facts for him, they coudlnt afford nguemo, they cant afford to pay off their last manager and they are now officially in debt(only by a million or 2, but its going to get much worse this year!) lol (tu)

hes obviously been listening to liewell and lennon for too long

the wee timmy in my work seems to reckon that because lennon finished the league with maximum points and rangers didny that makes lennon a better manager than sir walter haha

when neil lennon got officialy apointed manager i gave him a high five and told him i was delighted as was he. That ginger twat has no chance next season

Take him to a computer the next time you see him and show him this

Sounds like the Seville calculator has been dusted off once again! Tims are so deluded and convinced they are right to the extent that they refuse to see any other theory could be correct, reminds me of a certain branch of christianity, I forget which one though! :sherlock: