Jordan McMillan may quit the Gers

so many deluded, if he is going to be that good they wouldnt let him go, and a one yr contract i assume would be see how he got on in that year with the odd game in the first team, just funny so many people think he could be the bees knees ut none of you are his coaches and know nothing really that happens indoors, maybe hes injury prone or summit. and as far as fleck comments go, its not good to see people down him, he aint done a job since given a chanch, may i remind people he is young and im sure it aint easy playing in the first team for rangers and i think his time will come, for club and country

:)

of course he will

fans who are judging John already dont have a fuckin clue what they are on about, i find it hard to believe any Rangers fan would be hard on the lad when they are happy to support hammer throwers like McCulloch in the team, whos kidding who? doh! :lol:

i said when he made his debut Walter could end up ruining the boy if he plays him out wide left, he has not had 1 good game playing left mid and has not had nearly enough chances playing through the middle, he does have a touch, he likes shooting and has a great drive from midfield, skills other players who get a game do not possess, he will be some player for the Rangers and Scotland as you say Ricky

fans slagging John Fleck!! doh!! what utter shite!

geez peace

(tu)

Anyone who has followed John Flecks progress through our youth teams could tell you we have a very special talent on our books.

All he needs is a regular start in his preferred position.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so many deluded, if he is going to be that good they wouldnt let him go, and a one yr contract i assume would be see how he got on in that year with the odd game in the first team, just funny so many people think he could be the bees knees ut none of you are his coaches and know nothing really that happens indoors, maybe hes injury prone or summit. and as far as fleck comments go, its not good to see people down him, he aint done a job since given a chanch, may i remind people he is young and im sure it aint easy playing in the first team for rangers and i think his time will come, for club and country

of course he will

fans who are judging John already dont have a fuckin clue what they are on about, i find it hard to believe any Rangers fan would be hard on the lad when they are happy to support hammer throwers like McCulloch in the team, whos kidding who? doh! :lol:

i said when he made his debut Walter could end up ruining the boy if he plays him out wide left, he has not had 1 good game playing left mid and has not had nearly enough chances playing through the middle, he does have a touch, he likes shooting and has a great drive from midfield, skills other players who get a game do not possess, he will be some player for the Rangers and Scotland as you say Ricky

geez peace

(tu)

Anyone who has followed John Flecks progress through our youth teams could tell you we have a very special talent on our books.

All he needs is a regular start in his preferred position. *fans patience would also be much appreciated* (tu)

i agree 100%

(tu)

of course he will

geez peace

(tu)

All he needs is a regular start in his preferred position. *fans patience would also be much appreciated* (tu)

i agree 100%

(tu)

Re John Fleck

Talent-No Question

Potential-No Limit

Fans Patience- No Chance.

of course he will

geez peace

(tu)

i agree 100%

(tu)

Re John Fleck

Talent-No Question

Potential-No Limit

Fans Patience- No Chance.

:lol: But correct (tu)

Should get a chance at right-back, got rave reviews from his game at Dens.

A better player than steven whittaker ? No.....

He played as a holding midfielder at Dens and was probably the 2nd best player on the park.

while rangers were shite that night, dundee wont be the hardest team we will face

one good performance from them can be a reason to try him ahead of whittaker

He's been offered a one year extension so obviously the management haven't totally given up on him. He should stay and fight...if he has confidence in his own ability that is.

He played as a holding midfielder at Dens and was probably the 2nd best player on the park.

while rangers were shite that night, dundee wont be the hardest team we will face

One game, one good performance and dropped out of sight for thr rest of the year.

Steven Naismith on the other hand, seven shite performances in a row and guaranteed a place for the next match.

Go figure.

Guest therabbitt

One game, one good performance and dropped out of sight for thr rest of the year.

Steven Naismith on the other hand, seven shite performances in a row and guaranteed a place for the next match.

Go figure.

Walter really rates Steven Naismith.

Go figure.

so do i, i think hes terrific, bit of time, bit of patience, he will be fine

(tu)

Go figure.

jordan mcmillan has had 3 rangers managers in his time at the club, eck never used him and actually played lowing in front of him in the first team, same for le guen, even gave lowing a european sub appearance, now smith

if 3 successive rangers managers havent rated mcmillan to be in the first team, then to me that would say he isnt good enough, especially if he's not broke through at 21 years old,

Go figure.

I wish he didn't as its not handy to have such a player who loses the ball so much, like a man down most of the time.

Guest therabbitt

Go figure.

I wish he didn't as its not handy to have such a player who loses the ball so much, like a man down most of the time.

Naismith is a cracking wee player who's just been unlucky - I've still got a lot of faith in the wee man to come good. Remember hisinch perfect ball for Miller?

Go figure.

Naismith is a cracking wee player who's just been unlucky - I've still got a lot of faith in the wee man to come good. Remember hisinch perfect ball for Miller?

Tbf, yes I do, and his display at Easter Road along with Cousin, his 2 cracking games vs Aberdeen home and away are highlights that spring to mind although if we get him sold on - particularly with Walter's insistence on him to be put on the wings - it wouldn't be any big loss to my mind now.

Go figure.

Tbf, yes I do, and his display at Easter Road along with Cousin, his 2 cracking games vs Aberdeen home and away are highlights that spring to mind although if we get him sold on - particularly with Walter's insistence on him to be put on the wings - it wouldn't be any big loss to my mind now.

hearts away and holland at home too he was outstanding

players who lose the ball so much boab? like mcculloch does, like boyd did, like whittaker does, weir gives it away alot and broadfoot too

weve got loads of players who give the ball away too easy, very harsh labelling that at naisy only

Go figure.

The fact that we can all remember the one good pass he's produced in his two years plus at Ibrox speaks volumes.

If, and it's a big if, we can get in one or two attacking players in the summer, I would be happy to see Naismith do a Webster and go on loan while we promote John Fleck into his position.

I rated the pre-Rangers Naismith, but he's been awful for us. He's been injured a lot, but he's fit now and he's had a lot of chances. He simply has not delivered, except for that one pass.

Jordan McMillan joins a long list of "what might have been" players to come through the ranks of Auchenhowie.

Some, like GCL, say that "now is not the time" etc.

When will that time come then?

McCoist's comments on Wilson speak volumes.

Someone at the club needs to take the longer term view.

It won't be Smith or McCoist by the sound of things. :(

If the lad wants to move on good luck to him, if I was a youngster at Ibrox I wouldn't really fancy my chances of getting a decent amount of first team football. Walter Smith has his favourites and it seems to work so you can't really argue with him.

Regarding Steven Naismith I would happily see him leave, one decent game then countless terrible performances. Just not good enough. We need players that can perform to a high standard consistently, not players who can play well now and again.

Steven Naismith will never be good enough for Rangers. He lacks the very basics. The sooner he is moved on, the better.

No doubt he'll continue to get a game out wide next season. He may even have to feature upfront :anguish:

Unfortunatley no-one will be interested in him, so we will have to wait until his contract expires to move him on. Even then, he will probably be given a new deal on increased wages <cr>

Steven Naismith will never be good enough for Rangers. He lacks the very basics. The sooner he is moved on, the better.

No doubt he'll continue to get a game out wide next season. He may even have to feature upfront :anguish:

Unfortunatley no-one will be interested in him, so we will have to wait until his contract expires to move him on. Even then, he will probably be given a new deal on increased wages <cr>

While I don't think he's quite as tragic as that, I think a loan deal to another SPL club may help him.

Sadly, like one or two of our players, you know he'll feature somehow regardless of performance. One rule for some players, another rule for others.

and like one or two of our players the experts have decided he isn't worth a shot so will never get off his back whatever he does...case in point Mcculloch....

At least big Lee has it within him to show some form, a first touch, a goal or two, a decent pass, a bit of snarl and bite....

This thread is funny.

Plenty of people are saying things along the line of "oh well McMillian hasn't broken through in the past three years so he must not be good enough" time to move him on.

A few posts on and these same people are then defending guys like Naismith (going into his fourth season as a Rangers player) and Kyle Lafferty (going into his third season as a Rangers player) Players who have played 40/50 games each for Rangers and are still to make any sort of prolonged positive impression.

Exactly how long does the management team leave it until they bite the bullet and say this guy just isn't going to make the impact that we had hoped he would?

Would McMillian have made it? I'm not sure. But he certainly should have been given more of a chance to show if he could.