Scott Brown

BRICKY1872

Saw this wee gem of a quote from Sam Dingle on attracting players to Parkhead...

Ive seen in the papers we are trying to get Sol Campbell and Jimmy Bullard and they seem interested so thats good for us.

Theyve just got to come and see the fans and this place when its full. Old Firm games as well.

I think everybody remembers them because the atmosphere is scary. The hairs on the back of your neck stick up. You gte pins and needles.

Its a weird feeling when all the Celtic fans are singing. There are 10,000 Rangers fans and you cant even hear them.

If they come they will find out that is a lot of shite come Oct 23rd.

Every OF game I watch at the Glitterdome you can clearly hear the Rangers support singing away. Granted the broadcasters never show pictures, but you can hear them.

see you fucking prick,what has the guy said wrong?you deserve fucking shitty players like fucking naismith or beasley not the likes of bougherra or hallich,they are too big for yer fitba......fucking racist cunt

Wibble. Goodbye. :clap:

see you fucking prick,what has the guy said wrong?you deserve fucking shitty players like fucking naismith or beasley not the likes of bougherra or hallich,they are too big for yer fitba......fucking racist cunt

Wibble. Goodbye. :clap:

Well he needs to get his hole :sherlock:

Saw this wee gem of a quote from Sam Dingle on attracting players to Parkhead...

“I’ve seen in the papers we are trying to get Sol Campbell and Jimmy Bullard and they seem interested so that’s good for us.

“They’ve just got to come and see the fans and this place when it’s full. Old Firm games as well.

“I think everybody remembers them because the atmosphere is scary. The hairs on the back of your neck stick up. You gte pins and needles.

“It’s a weird feeling when all the Celtic fans are singing. There are 10,000 Rangers fans and you can’t even hear them.

Poor wee Scott. Doesn't have two brain cells to rub together.

We get nowhere near 10,000 tickets for Parkhead, so the fact that we sound like a fanbase of that much speaks volumes.

“I’ve seen in the papers we are trying to get Sol Campbell and Jimmy Bullard and they seem interested so that’s good for us.

“They’ve just got to come and see the fans and this place when it’s full. Old Firm games as well.

“I think everybody remembers them because the atmosphere is scary. The hairs on the back of your neck stick up. You gte pins and needles.

“It’s a weird feeling when all the Celtic fans are singing. There are 10,000 Rangers fans and you can’t even hear them.

Old firm games are the only time it is full. Fuckin retard.

Last OF I honestly never heard Celtic sing once.

I remember turning round during YNWA and only knowing they wewre singing because their scarves were up.

We were even louder at FT.

Not surprised he doesn't hear us, i haven't seen him turn up at an Old Firm game since he signed for them. He should concentrate on his own failings rather than make stories up about Rangers supporters.

I'm delighted they have kept him captain!

He'll be good value for coming up with little gems like, "Jimmy Bullard is World Class!"

Keep them coming! :wink:

I think since his mid air clash with McGregor and 7 thousand Rangers fans singing to him "Glory glory what a hell of a way to die" he's blocked out the Rangers fans noise like a bad memory :happy:

Greegs shoulda done us all a favour and knocked the ahole out maybe knocked some sense inty it !

Being surrounded by cokeheads
Get into the real world mate, you will be surprised by the amount who do it. Wait till you start going to nightclubs and pubs. I think the word you were looking for was crackheadsboogie.png

Anyway Broonie. Did you tell them to look forward to the wednesday night games against Motherwell infront of an attendance of around 17000 ya thick lego chewing, autistic, retarded bastard

Scott Brown is a clown pure and simple. I wonder how many times he will get sent off in an OF derby this season lol

big laffy might get him dealt wi again