The 'Become a Moderator' Contest

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope TravelingWilBEARy gets it. Obviously the coolest person on here with his Blonde on Blonde avatar! Not to mention the sweet pun for a user name! :D

No way can you give it to a handwringer.

we already have a left wing nazi in rangersi :lol:

Veto.

I managed to hack into the admin/moderators section and saw the poll and its quite interesting to see who is in the lead. Radlord is just shading it over Boab with me in 3rd place but theres still some votes to come in so the gig could go to anyone!

I managed to hack into the admin/moderators section and saw the poll and its quite interesting to see who is in the lead. Radlord is just shading it over Boab with me in 3rd place but theres still some votes to come in so the gig could go to anyone!

Behave Colin.

Behave Colin.

Hard as it is to imagine that you are not the outright leader Boab I am merely telling it like it is as I always do.

Behave Colin.

Hard as it is to imagine that you are not the outright leader Boab I am merely telling it like it is as I always do.

No doubt that I will have 0 votes :(

Behave Colin.

Papaguy51 voted for you and that was all :wink:

Behave Colin.

Papaguy51 voted for you and that was all :wink:

Oh

Well that was nice of him anyway :)

Behave Colin.

Obviously.

I still say the only way to decide who gets to be a mod is to strip them all to their skivvies and lock them in a thunderdome.

what is a thunderdome mate?

Your mum's growler.

You forgot the "A" big stupid ;)

Behave Colin.

Obviously.

I would say you will probably win though :pipe:

• 2 weeks later...