Davie Weir does Colin and Justin?!

Boab

Rangers skipper Davie Weir has joined the likes of Colin and Justin by venturing into the domestic design business.

Weir has set up a consultancy who advise well-heeled customers on how to adorn their gardens with fashionable furniture.

But the Ibrox defender scored something of an own goal by publicising one of his favourite creations - a green and white set.

Other promotional pictures reveal that Weir, 40, has packed his Cheshire home with shades of the colour normally associated with Old Firm rivals Celtic.

One shows the player lounging on green and white scatter cushions under a giant tree.

Rangers Supporters Trust spokesman Stephen Smith said fans would not be too concerned by the colour scheme.

He said: "I don't have too much green in my place but I think we can rest easy that this doesn't suggest Davie's about to jump the fence to Celtic Park."

Dad-of-four Weir said: "I don't have the knowledge concerned with design but I do like seeing projects coming together and I like these products."

http://www.<No links to this website>/football/spl/rangers/2010/07/26/rangers-skipper-david-weir-launches-fashionable-furniture-design-consultancy-86908-22440838/

The RST spends more time promoting itself than Rangers, The guy Edgar pops up anytime there's a mike available even heard he now promoting a book.

Fair enough if he was a footballer but who exactly is he.

Rangers Supporters Trust spokesman Stephen Smith said fans would not be too concerned by the colour scheme.

He said: "I don't have too much green in my place but I think we can rest easy that this doesn't suggest Davie's about to jump the fence to Celtic Park."

Phew thank God for that, I was seriously bricking it up until that point.

Phew thank God for that, I was seriously bricking it up until that point.

I can just see all the season tickets piled up in front of the front door at Ibrox in flames ... Rangers player in green scatter cusion senstation :ph34r:

The guy was probably phoned up and asked for a quote............what else is he supposed to say?

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

'Sorry, I must have misheard you. It sounded like you wanted me to comment the relevance of David Weir posing in a photograph with green-and-white garden furniture?!'