Hamed Namouchi 'Touts' Himself For Ibrox Return

chris182

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Namouchi was never Rangers class and there just has to be better players coming through Murray park that could step into help out in midfield when required so why bring him back?

What is Rangers class ?.

See, this is what pisses me off about the rhags. THEY ask him about returning, he answers politely and with respect to his former club and HE'S touting himself. Jeez, you couldnt make it up.

they did :craphead:

I wouldn't be keen on him rejoining as I'm not a great fan of players coming back, however I think I'm one of the only people who didn't think he was that bad.

I think he got a bit of a raw deal from a number of people at, and associated, with the club when he was here.

(tu)

Remaining memory of him was his face when Klos got awarded the goal he scored. Looked like he was going to cry.

V Dundee United?

Everyone though Klos scored at first. :praise:

Aye. Everyone ran off to celebrate with Klos while Namouchi stood with tears welling up.

Namouchi was never Rangers class and there just has to be better players coming through Murray park that could step into help out in midfield when required so why bring him back?

What is Rangers class ?.

Hard to define but he is well below our standards when you look at the pedigree of some of our greatest midfield players.

Namouchi is Motherwell , Aberdeen or Hibs class at best IMO.

What is Rangers class ?.

Hard to define but he is well below our standards when you look at the pedigree of some of our greatest midfield players.

Caniggia and Ravanelli played for Dundee. Does that mean they are Dundee Class?

What is Rangers class ?.

Caniggia and Ravanelli played for Dundee. Does that mean they are Dundee Class?

Apparently it does.