Braga 3 vs. 0 scum

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...

The scum's board gave that ginga ninja decent funds to buy players in an attempt to QF for the CL and he's just fucked them over... bad.

Then again with Scotland's dire co-efficent next season on Scots teams will have to QF for European football for many years to come and it's not looking good.

Hopefully we can do some good business and get some relatively quality on board and make an attempt to boost our nation's co-efficient because aint nobody else going to do it.

Thinking of doing a revised Nightmare on Kerrydale Street video including diamonds like this:

6huvwm.jpg

For the love of God, do it!

Going to work on it. 100 pages of the match thread no doubt 300 of the post match to work through. Last 5 pages have been blaming the refs what a surprise :lol:

Thinking of doing a revised Nightmare on Kerrydale Street video including diamonds like this:

6huvwm.jpg

Going to work on it. 100 pages of the match thread no doubt 300 of the post match to work through. Last 5 pages have been blaming the refs what a surprise :lol:

If/when you finish It, please PM me the youtube link!

6huvwm.jpg

Me Too :D

6huvwm.jpg

Go on!

6huvwm.jpg

Me Too :D

Me three! :D

DanBhoy

Embarrassing.

We lacked everything and then some. At this rate we'll be lucky to make the Europa League.

And to all the H** lurkers; get it effing up yees. I'd rather be a Celtic supporter and witness that display every day of my life than endure 10 minutes as one of your shower.

quality :lol: