Jelavic has arrived at Murray Park

Mansion

Why should The Rangers come out with anything other than "We're working on several possibilities"

I'd prefer our club to keep quiet. Sure, Walter has said we'll know Monday/Tuesday/Wed.. but that's Walter. He's as much a supporter as we are...

What'd we do before Al Gore invented the Internet? Sat and waited.. read papers... etc... Everyone wants instant gratification. As the poster above rightly said.. we have quite a few positives at the moment irrespective of Jelavic.

Stay calm folks... WATP... (tu)

IF the deal is indeed dead, Bain and Smith need their heads examined! They spend 2 full weeks trying to agree a fee and then find out we cant afford his wages? Thats worse than bringing eagles all the way up here and then saying we cant afford his wages!

Our skills at negotiating are fucking mince.

Rangers leave this deal right now and start lookin at others!!!!!

People are saying that Rangers should give up and move onto other transfer targets but i think we are right to stick at this deal for as long as it takes. I really think Jelavic would be an outstanding signing and just what we need. There is no rush in terms of the window closing as we have 3 weeks.

As frustrating as it is we should be patient. Would be nice to have him at the start of the season but the league isn't won or lost then and i think we have the players to get by Kilmarknock, Hibs etc until Jelavic hopefully comes and starts banging them in ;)

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl

I've been very reserved up to this point. :D

Yet you're still the 3rd highest poster in this thread :P

How do you find out?