Jelavic has arrived at Murray Park

Mansion

Someone just posted on Ewan Cameron's facebook that SSN is reporting the deal is done.

Just waiting for him to come back from international duty (even though i've heard he's not in the squad <cr> )

Can anyone confirm this?

Read the thread. :pipe:

P.S. Your on Ewan Camerons facebook???? :huh:

Sadly........yes :(

I thought i had read the thread :P

Must have skipped one of the 8000 pages! :blush:

Someone just posted on Ewan Cameron's facebook that SSN is reporting the deal is done.

Just waiting for him to come back from international duty (even though i've heard he's not in the squad <cr> )

Can anyone confirm this?

Read the thread. :pipe:

P.S. Your on Ewan Camerons facebook???? :huh:

Sadly........yes :(

I thought i had read the thread :P

Must have skipped one of the 8000 pages! :blush:

The clubs have agreed a fee apparently but need to agree terms with the player.

Ewan Cameron is a knob!

Wouldn't take gudjohnson wages are to high and don't think he's that good anymore. If he was still a good player Monaco wouldn't be loaning him out.

Do You think Tommy Smith is more talented at this point that Gudjohnson? the 1.5m fee for Tommy Smith would pay Gudjohnson's wages. Who would You rather have? Neither have any sell on value anyway!

We wont be signing Gudjohnsen.

End of.

40/50k X 52 does not = £1.5m <cr>

It wouldn't be 52 weeks would it? The season starts in a week and He's be a free agent again as soon as the season was to end in May.

Cotton , the deal will be concluded Thursday , ignore all other posters they are not in the know ;)

In the know? You don't know how long a season lasts.

tut tut , no need for abuse , if your nice , i'll let you in the circle of trust (tu)

"Jelavic scored at the weekend for R.Vienna , and during his celebrations he ripped off his top and he also slighly injured himself during the celbrations. He therefore had to pull out of the Croatia squad."

Is this true?

doh:lol:

I watched that Game and He gave the Barrier a good wack :lol:

I didn't think He was injured from it thought and to be honest, I payed no attention to His International Game in any way.

Cotton , the deal will be concluded Thursday , ignore all other posters they are not in the know ;)

tut tut , no need for abuse , if your nice , i'll let you in the circle of trust (tu)

That wasn't abuse, just an observation on your costings for a hypothetical Gudjohnsen deal. ;)

"Jelavic scored at the weekend for R.Vienna , and during his celebrations he ripped off his top and he also slighly injured himself during the celbrations. He therefore had to pull out of the Croatia squad."

Is this true?

doh:lol:

I watched that Game and He gave the Barrier a good wack :lol:

I didn't think He was injured from it thought and to be honest, I payed no attention to His International Game in any way.

He did seem to be limping a bit afterwards but I thought he ran it off?

That wasn't abuse, just an observation on your costings for a hypothetical Gudjohnsen deal. ;)

i was going on the premise of a year long loan rather than a loan for the season

12 months = 52 weeks and all that ;)

As far as I'm aware football players aren't paid pro-rata!

As far as I'm aware, season-long loan deals end once the season does. They don't come back for the next pre-season, before buggering off back to their own team for the league starting, or do they? :D

Wouldn't take gudjohnson wages are to high and don't think he's that good anymore. If he was still a good player Monaco wouldn't be loaning him out.

Do You think Tommy Smith is more talented at this point that Gudjohnson? the 1.5m fee for Tommy Smith would pay Gudjohnson's wages. Who would You rather have? Neither have any sell on value anyway!

We wont be signing Gudjohnsen.

End of.

40/50k X 52 does not = £1.5m <cr>

It wouldn't be 52 weeks would it? The season starts in a week and He's be a free agent again as soon as the season was to end in May.

Very, very unlikely. The contract will almost certainly run until July 1st.

Loan deals can range from 1 month to 12 months , i was merely pointing out for a year long loan it would be 52 weeks considering thats how many weeks are in a year but your right it would start as of today for example and would run until the 30th June (tu)

After 3 years without a signing I think Gudjohnsen rather than Tommy Smith would get the fans more excited about the season ahead. Aslo:

- Both play Striker/wide or in and about that area versatile.

- Gudjohnsen has played at MUCH higher levels and in the SPL could be really good.

- Neither Player has a sell on value.

- With Gudjohnsen You skip the transfer fee and go directly to wages and Tommy Smith's 1.5m just for signing on makes up most of that.

For Me, I'd rather have Gudjohnsen than Tommy Smith.

i was going on the premise of a year long loan rather than a loan for the season

12 months = 52 weeks and all that ;)

;)

After 3 years without a signing I think Gudjohnsen rather than Tommy Smith would get the fans more excited about the season ahead. Aslo:

- Gudjohnsen has played at MUCH higher levels and in the SPL could be really good.

- With Gudjohnsen You skip the transfer fee and go directly to wages and Tommy Smith's 1.5m just for signing on makes up most of that.

:lol:

We will not be signing Gudjohnsen.

:lol:

We will not be signing Gudjohnsen.

tbh i wouldnt rule it out , say it gets to the final day of the window , clubs are scambling to get their squads trimmed to reasonalbe size , its clear Monaco don't want him there , last hour of the window phone goes :

"hey its Monaco calling , you wanting Gudjohnson ( in funny french accent) , "can't afford the wages but" " well pay his wages just get him out of here" "nae bother send him over "

Deal done .

Unlikely but you never know same goes for all the premiership players , lots are going to be made available after squad cuts and we may pick up some real gems ;)