Jelavic has arrived at Murray Park

Mansion

As far as I know mate all terms are sorted, its just a case of getting what hes owed at rapid, then medical the sign the deal. (tu)He has agreed to 15k p/w I think

Where have you heard/read this mate?

Fuck sake, just as I finally given up all hope of signing Jelavic, things look more positive than ever!

One problem though, how can it only be a matter of the money owed by Rapid to Jelavic, if Walter clearly said that there was two or three complications?

Fuck sake, just as I finally given up all hope of signing Jelavic, things look more positive than ever!

One problem though, how can it only be a matter of the money owed by Rapid to Jelavic, if Walter clearly said that there was two or three complications?

I think wages will be a problem.

i think judging by what's apparently in the record tmw, the hold up will be who pays Jela what he's owed, no?

EDIT: ah shit, just read the Sun story about the wage stuff....

I think wages will be a problem.

According to the Record, the personal terms between us and Jelavic have been agreed?

Unless this is something that's happened since Walters interview earlier today.

According to the Record, the personal terms between us and Jelavic have been agreed?

Unless this is something that's happened since Walters interview earlier today.

If wages and a fee have been agreed then the deal should be near completion but with it dragging on like this I feel there is something that does not sit well.

Quote from the player:

While the outlook on Jelavic looks increasingly uncertain, the player himself believes a deal can still be done after scoring for Croatia in a midweek draw with Slovakia. 'I am still a Rapid player,' said Jelavic, 'but Rangers do not give up. All could be known in several days.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1302666/James-Beattie-signing-wont-rule-deals-says-Rangers-boss-Walter-Smith.html

If wages and a fee have been agreed then the deal should be near completion but with it dragging on like this I feel there is something that does not sit well.

Yeah, the money owed by Rapid that Jelavic is entitled to?

God knows tbh, although I want to believe it, deep down I just don't think we have personal terms agreed at all?

How right have the Record been with this deal up untill now?

Yeah, the money owed by Rapid that Jelavic is entitled to?

God knows tbh, although I want to believe it, deep down I just don't think we have personal terms agreed at all?

How right have the Record been with this deal up untill now?

They have not really covered it tbh. In saying that though they may have done and I just didn't read it.

basically is that not the rest of his contract being paid up by the club? I think that is something that needs to be done in transfers before the registration is released to the new club.

If it's just a case of Rapid owing money to Jelavic, then I have the utmost belief that the deal will go through, however I doubt that we have agreed personal terms with Jelavic.

I do believe that all will become alot clearer tomorrow though!

basically is that not the rest of his contract being paid up by the club? I think that is something that needs to be done in transfers before the registration is released to the new club.

exactly, thus we have to wait. Hopefully rapid will pay up and release him, otherwise they will have one unhappy player on their books

If it's just a case of Rapid owing money to Jelavic, then I have the utmost belief that the deal will go through, however I doubt that we have agreed personal terms with Jelavic.

I do believe that all will become alot clearer tomorrow though!

I thought the same on monday night mate :lol:

i wish clubs, agents and players just fuck off with all these clauses and pay offs in the contracts.

Whats wrong with transfer fee between the clubs, signing fee when player signs, weekly wage and some bonuses for hounours.

Greedy bastards the lot of them.