Jelavic has arrived at Murray Park

Mansion

I fucking hate Rapid vienna. But if it's true a deal has been sorted thats good news now all Bain has to do is sort Rapid out again

if we buy him now, he is our player, but if they dont want to sell, and if jelavic wants to join us, all he has to do is say fuck you to the team and pack his bags in anticipation. they will want to play 11 players, not 10 and one who doesnt give a shit

if we buy him now, he is our player, but if they dont want to sell, and if jelavic wants to join us, all he has to do is say fuck you to the team and pack his bags in anticipation. they will want to play 11 players, not 10 and one who doesnt give a shit

Player power normally wins

I fucking hate Rapid vienna. But if it's true a deal has been sorted thats good news now all Bain has to do is sort Rapid out again

I hope Bain does just walk away from this and tell them to fuck off. I am not Bains biggest fan but it appears he has done everything he can to get this guy but Rapid are showing so much incompetence and lack of respect in this transfer saga it's ubelievable.

They can't accept an offer but say "we won't rubber stamp it until after the Villa game". It's either accepted or it's not. If it's accepted we then get to talk to Jelavic and get him in for medical then sign him. That's how transfer deals should be done.

I for one am sure we will never do busy with this mob again after this deal is over with.

This is not a case of us letting Rapid Vienna fuck us about once more by allowing Jelavic to play against Aston Villa and become cup tied for Europe.

It is about us telling them to go fuck themsleves and keeping our pride and self respect.

This is a Jel-of-a thread so far ... I know , I know ... woeful .

Anyways if we get him it has to be for CL football as well as the league to justify the price tag imo . Tell em where to go Jelavic !

Getting really fucked off with this whole saga Loyal :crabflute:

This is not a case of us letting Rapid Vienna fuck us about once more by allowing Jelavic to play against Aston Villa and become cup tied for Europe.

It is about us telling them to go fuck themsleves and keeping our pride and self respect.

I know what you're getting at but is the pain worth the gain ?

I think so,he will fucking destroy SPL defences for at least a couple of seasons before moving on at a profit.