Jelavic has arrived at Murray Park

Mansion

Nothing is going to happen this week. Jelavic will play in both legs against VIlla and then there will be an outcome after that. They will want there best players to play in this tie just as we did with Ferguson against Copenhagen.If Rapid win we will leave it til January. They go out the deal will be tied up.

Nothing is going to happen this week. Jelavic will play in both legs against VIlla and then there will be an outcome after that. They will want there best players to play in this tie just as we did with Ferguson against Copenhagen.If Rapid win we will leave it til January. They go out the deal will be tied up.

Think you could be right mate.

But Jelavic wont let that happen. he sees a opportunity of a lifetime. you think hes going to fuck that up? he will push for this move b4 Villa tie.

A story about one man, A rangers forum, 298 pages with over 6000 posts. A MOVING story. starring Niko Jelavic and martin Bain.

Moving the goal posts The Jelavic story. coming to a cinama near you 31/8/10

This is exactly what I had in mind. Like a hallmark bargain bin cancer story, Wis gonny write a blurb like that but was away getting a drink.

Well done my son :clap:

Will he sign. Won't he sign, will someone hijack the bid, will he play against villa, is he gonna be cup tied, has he agreed terms, has the bid been accepted..............

Only question that really matters is......

Does he know the first verse of the sash :-)

Do you ? ph34r.gif

i don't get it.

if a deal has been agreed between us and rapid,and sorted terms with the player

how can they still decide when he's allowed to leave?

i'm sure dates and stuff would have been decided before we were even allowed to speak to jela <cr>

am i missing something?

i don't get it.

if a deal has been agreed between us and rapid,and sorted terms with the player

how can they still decide when he's allowed to leave?

i'm sure dates and stuff would have been decided before we were even allowed to speak to jela <cr>

am i missing something?

Nothing has been signed though.

Nothing has been signed though.

i know mate (tu)

it's not as if rapid never knew about there european games and them wanting jela to play

rangers also knew.so why all of a sudden are the saying this pish i wonder?

this should have been one of the first things discussed <cr>