Jelavic has arrived at Murray Park

Mansion

I ain't going to believe anything if it doesn't come from Rangers... right now I believe we have agreements with Rapid and the player and I'm expecting him to have a medical as that is what we have been told by the club.

Pretty sick of all this conflicting BS coming from the rags, hopefully we wrap up this deal soon cause I don't think we can take another week of this pish.

All the mhedia nee to get their facts right. Every 1 of them say he will inelegible for the CL if he plays tomorrow. Thats bullshit. All of them are saying we wont sign if hes inelegible. But only if they go to group stages will he not b able to play for us. I no its been clarified but all the papers are still printin it. Y?

Why is Keevins talking about Rangers sweating over whether Jelavic plays tomorrow night or not, i thought it didn't matter as he has already played in other rounds ... our only worry was if Rapid qualified.

I am totally confused wacko.gif

I am not one for blindly believing anything I'm told but why the fuck would Bain lie about him coming for a medical?

I don't think Bain said he was coming for a medical. I think after agreeing terms with both club and player he was pointing out that normal practice would be for the player to come for a medical. But this didn't happen as Rapid changerd their mind!

Why is Keevins talking about Rangers sweating over whether Jelavic plays tomorrow night or not, i thought it didn't matter as he has already played in other rounds ... our only worry was if Rapid qualified.

I am totally confused wacko.gif

I thought this too but the story on the scottish sun website says if he plays tomorrow he's cup tied.

TBH i think Vienna need to go out for him to be free to play in the Champs League like we already thought and possible The Sun and Keevens aren't aware of the correct rule??

I am not one for blindly believing anything I'm told but why the fuck would Bain lie about him coming for a medical?

He also said in the same statement that Rapid had 'moved the goalposts' and were keeping him until after the Villa matches. Why would he be attending a medical if that was the case?

He also said in the same statement that Rapid had 'moved the goalposts' and were keeping him until after the Villa matches. Why would he be attending a medical if that was the case?

I think 'we expect him in Glasgow within 24 hours for a medical' was an ultimatum rather than a statement of fact.

I think 'we expect him in Glasgow within 24 hours for a medical' was an ultimatum rather than a statement of fact.

Good morning folks, I agree and that deadline has now passed it looks like he will play against AV so the deal will be dead and we should just walk away

and save the money00000042.gif00000042.gif

The story on the STV website says they will not contemplate selling him until after the Villa matches which still gives us time to get him onboard. They will hopefully get pumped by Villa and he will beable to play in the CL for us. If he cant play in the CL then fair enough he is still worth signing.

Good morning folks, I agree and that deadline has now passed it looks like he will play against AV so the deal will be dead and we should just walk away

I don't think it is dead. If Villa beat Rapid then I think we will still sign him!

So we look even fucking dafter? I would take him, im pretyy sure we will not win the UCL this year anyway. This guy could fire us to the title, our bread and butter and also the fact we may just need to have a chance to qualify next season. They are playing roullette here and i think there will only be one winner.

He has demanded to go if Austrian reports with direct quotes from him are to be believed. We have came this far, its his stupid club not him. 00000042.gif