Jelavic has arrived at Murray Park

Mansion

TELL ALL THE TIMS YOU KNOW

WE'VE GOT VLADAMIR WEISS AND YOU'VE NO

JELAVIC UP FRONT

WEE LENNONS A CUNT

AND ITS GONNA BE 3 IN A ROW

on a more serious note,,,i cant wait to see weiss whippin balls in for jelavic! i now feel that we are possibly stronger this season than we were last season and the team will have more balance to it with weiss on the wing!!

HERE WE GO,,,,TO 3 IN A ROW

:)

to all of your post :clap:

(tu)

Nikica PM'd me over 2 weeks ago saying he was signing for us no matter what, but to keep it secret. Glad I got that off my chest. Keeping it from everyone was unbearable.

TELL ALL THE TIMS YOU KNOW

WE'VE GOT VLADAMIR WEISS AND YOU'VE NO

JELAVIC UP FRONT

WEE LENNONS A CUNT

AND ITS GONNA BE 3 IN A ROW

on a more serious note,,,i cant wait to see weiss whippin balls in for jelavic! i now feel that we are possibly stronger this season than we were last season and the team will have more balance to it with weiss on the wing!!

HERE WE GO,,,,TO 3 IN A ROW

I like that.

Btw im not reading through all the pages, but i take it the dhims think they are big enough to take a real football player away from the worlds most successful club?

no someone said his friend works at lennoxtown or celtic park and he told him earlier today that Lawell was speaking to his agent getting him to go to the taigs, but without them having a bid accepted and them being granted permission to be allowed to talk to him, so basicly was shit.

good evening folks, this is great news I cant wait to hear jelavic,s side of the saga as i dont believe he downed tools, I think that is what RV are telling

their fans to cushion the blow. I think this has been agreed long ago, but at least he is hear nowrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

What a saga! Happy ending though... Mon the VILLA -- We need the big man for THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE! All looking good.

Weren't we supposed to be insolvent... Ibrox turned into a Tesco etc. etc.

:21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21: