David Goodwillie

martyboy2009

His ex manager Levein left him out of the Scotland squad so that shows you how higly he rates him. He is a good player and there is no doubt about that however he isnt what we need i would much prefer Jelavic and Welcome

His ex manager Levein left him out of the Scotland squad so that shows you how higly he rates him. He is a good player and there is no doubt about that however he isnt what we need i would much prefer Jelavic and Welcome

Because he is not better than Flecther Miller or Boyd. And i agree that McFadden is overated but he does turn it on for scotland alot. He has many years to get a scotland cap.

Because he is not better than Flecther Miller or Boyd. And i agree that McFadden is overated but he does turn it on for scotland alot. He has many years to get a scotland cap.

Yeah he does providing he dosent get into any more bother!! He is very promising but also has a very large ego to go with it and that Fud Thomson would be looking to rip us off something terrible for him

Do you think smith could be waiting to the last minute to sign him as he knows it won't give united time to haggle with us? Ad say 1 million and he'd be ours. I'd like him to sign.

If smith isn't interested I wonder why.

have we been officially linked with goodwille? :beer1:

if we could get him for 1.25 million tops i'd take him,kenny miller isn't gettin any younger and wont get another contract IMO,i think he would be a great replacement for that kind of money....dont u think?

David Goodwillie is nothing more than a decent young SPL player. He's had 4-5 good months of football. He's not good enough at this moment in time to be playing regular first team football for Rangers - he's not what we need.

We need wingers who are playmakers and know how to take set pieces. We've lacked that for far too long now and it needs addressing so i don't understand why the fuck we're after or are being linked to all these strikers.

Jelavic would do and that's it, don't need anymore strikers, if we do somehow manage to get Jelavic then we should be looking to bring in two natural wingers either permanently or temporary.