Beattie fee + wages

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re-sale value my arse........................

We got offered £4million for a guy who was scoring 30+ goals every season, what makes you think we'll get more for Jelavic when he gets sold off........??????

Beattie only needs to net 15 goals and i'd say he's paid for himself.................

Re-sale value my arse........................

We got offered £4million for a guy who was scoring 30+ goals every season, what makes you think we'll get more for Jelavic when he gets sold off........??????

Beattie only needs to net 15 goals and i'd say he's paid for himself.................

Wye eye mon :ph34r:

Some people need to move on from Kris Boyd.

I don't feel the same hatred to him as others over his departure but there can be no doubt he had the chance to stay in the end and decided to move on.

Lets not have 124509520 theads about him throughout the season when he's no longer a Rangers player. :anguish:

i know goodwillie is not worth 1.5million but i would rather take a punt on him and with cheaper wages than go for beattie. We know that goodwillie would at least do a job in scotland and could on to make us a profit,

Boyd knew in january he wanted to go so no matter how much he was offered he'd still be at the english old firm. Think it was reported Boyd was offered 18k pw + 4k per game but that wasn't enough

I don`t blame boyd for going. smith didn`t rate him thats why he tried to get rid of him before. smith didn`t play him in europe so no loss of european football there. smith didn`t usually play him in old firm games. People talk about the wages but how must he have felt watching lafferty pick up a lot more wages than him ?

smith got what he wanted in the end .

we move on . I`ve seen plenty strikers at ibrox over the years. we lost mccoist but still moved on. we will get another striker again.( maybe beattie will do it )

I wonder if beattie will get pelters for not running down the channels and chasing lost balls ?

I hoped boyd would stay but he chose not too . I think if he had been getting a crack in europe ( at home where he should always have played ) he might have stayed.

what I don`t get is why did he only sign a 2 year deal ? something strange there. boro will be looking to move him on this time next year.