How many Bears did we take to Manchester?

Hughesy92

It wasn't actually, it was a 26 year old guy who lives across the road from me, cunt probably meant it in revenge for me getting in about his sister :blush:

haha so u bang his sister and he gets all jelous... sounds like a celtic fan, wanting to bang her himself :happy:

However much bears/bearettes went to Manchester

Lets quadruple it for Dublin 2011 :beer1:

oirland would SINK with all the bears on it! though we could show the way for the sellik fans who dont know the way home! could leave a trail for them, giro cheque stubbs, this is the way to the ferry!

there was 7 in my mates people carrier if that helps

ha a good day till i got into manchester then it was pish as there was far too many drunks who couldnt care less about rangers

at the match the atomesphere was great but sadly it wasnt to be....

there was 7 in my mates people carrier if that helps

ha a good day till i got into manchester then it was pish as there was far too many drunks who couldnt care less about rangers

at the match the atomesphere was great but sadly it wasnt to be....

You actually aren't the first person I have heard saying this.

A few members of my family went to every away game in the UEFA Cup run that year and they rank manchester as the worst of them all because of all the day trippers, drunks and clingers on who probably had a passing interest in Rangers before Manchester and have probably only had a passing interest since then.

Interesting KPL. I said to my old boy when we arrived that i had noticed alot of guys i knew who werent really Rangers men, sure they may like Rangers but they werent supporters as such and i said to my dad that there would be trouble later on.

Was a fantastic day and then because of police stupidity they ordered the screen to be switched off. WTF did they expect 30000 bears to do?

Between 300 000 & 400 0000 easily. People always talk it down, but I wouldn't be surprised if there was half a million there.

Our fans get credit for nothing. Best in the world.

i agree with you completely. the numbers are always talked down for some reason and i wouldn't be surprised if there was half a million there. unfortunately we will never know though. one thing is for sure there was more than 100 thousand there. one reason i think the numbers are talked down i think is because people want to sound more level headed than the taigs but to say there was only 100 thousand there is silly. anyone who drove down on the day knows there was far more than that.

A counted 12 on the Wednesday..but i was more interested in getting a hat to cover ma skinheid...

Officials put it at 150k...personally there is 150,000 go into Glasgow city centre on a saturday night and we had alot more than that in Manchester.

I remember on the Tuesday night the boozers were mobbed already then come 9 on the wednesday morning it was like Saturday shoppin on Sauchiehall street...250k i'd say but get the suvull calculator out and everyone in the UK was there and there was no trouble and no arrests