Good Teams To Have In CL Group?

Broxi

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i feel we play better vs the bigger teams anyway. So for me id rather have 2 big teams and a average 4th seeded team, try and get into the europa league.

i agree, but still dont see the point in having 2 great teams, just have the 3 worst, auxerre, basel and young boys? asuming tht they qualify and get into the europa league at least or scrape a knockout round qualification... only to get humped 6-0 by barca :(

From Pot 1, I'd like AC Milan- traditional European greats who would get bums in seats, but vulnerable enough to make me feel that we could take a couple of points off of them. From Pot 2, Real Madrid would be great fun, and would certainly be a nice challenge, so either them or a Donetsk/Bremen. From Pot 4, a trip to Copenhagen would be brilliant, so I can stick two fingers up at my Danish friends who keep telling me that they're better than us :D

i agree tht ac milan would be a good team to get as there a huge team and all the players are ancient tht we might be able to steal some points